Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: FINAL Shebly Valley 34 South Floyd 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shelby Valley blowed this on open after moving to a wishbone formation the second half.

John McPeek of SV rushed for 185 yards on 15 carries for 2 tds helping lead his wildcats to victory.

Congratulations Wildcats..
Congrats to Valley, Looks like they will ramain at the top of the BGR AA Rankings with a record of 2-0.

Hopefully South Floyd can regroup and have a good game next week
The field was sloppy and there were lots of turnovers. Especially SF..But hats off to SV.. They have a hell of running game out of the wishbone. Very good line. I think well see more of the wishbone from them. 8)
Congrats Valley
Shelby Valley's Defense was clicking on all cyclinders,causing several fumbles and also picking off several passes. They seem to get 7-8 guy's in on the tackles they make. South Floyd took a pounding, several players leaving the game due to injuries,4-5 kids I believe. I hate to see kids get hurt, I hope all will be ok, and be able to compete next week. The Valley Defense kept the wildcats ahead in this game until the offense could get the kinks worked out, they still had numorous turnovers and also a huge fumble on the 2 yard line that cost them another TD. They made inprovements on offense but still have alot of mental errors that keep them from reaching their full potientual. I like what their trying to do on offense,keep working on making fewer mental errors and they could be an explosive team. I believe that South Floyd was a better team than East Ridge, but the injuries inflicted buy the hard hitting Valley Defense was just too much for the scrappy radiers to overcome.GOOD LUCK to both teams, I've heard of the troubles that the Wildcats have faced earlier this season and they have become my ''underdog'' or'' sleeper'' team to cheer for. Donnie Daniels has a good team that should win it's fair share of games this season!
Valley will get a serious wakeup call next week against Grundy, Virginia. If the Wildcats can stay withing three touchdowns of the Golden Wave then they can ahve reason for optimism. If not, then expect the 49 point embarassments to Belfry and Prestonsburg like always.
Confusedhock: Confusedhock: GO WILDCATS FOR THE GREAT WIN OVER THE RADIERS THIS WEEK!!!!! Once we got the kinks out of the offence they did great on moving the ball. But the defence played great to keep them in the game and not let them score no more TD's. I know Valley will have a hard game next week with the Golden Wave, they can't come out to play like they did in the 1st half of the game with SF. But if they can play the whole game like they did the 2nd half of the game with SF, they can play with Grundy! Tongue Tongue Tongue
orisonspi Wrote:Valley will get a serious wakeup call next week against Grundy, Virginia. If the Wildcats can stay withing three touchdowns of the Golden Wave then they can ahve reason for optimism. If not, then expect the 49 point embarassments to Belfry and Prestonsburg like always.

I think that a wakeup call will help alot of teams, Prestonsburg will probably get back to hard work and trying to get focused on being a preseason favorite in 2A after getting beaten by Hazard, a class A team that's susposed to be a 3rd seed in their region by most preseason polls. And I'd say that the thrashing Belfry took at the hands of a strong 4 A Team , will infact., act as a wakeup call to all their fans that thought that they actually had a chance of being able to compete with the stronger 4A powers. I don't think that a loss to a strong 2A team would have as much effect on Shelby Valley's team, most people had them picked to lose to both East Ridge and South Floyd. Even the News media had written this wildcat team off as a lost cause after all their problems during the past few months. Seems to me that those are the people getting the wakeup call.AT least that's the way I see it. That's what makes this team interesting to me, they keep doing things this season that no one expected them to do....WIN.
Congrats to SV.
Better luck next time Raiders.
congrats to valley nice win
Congrats to SV. SF what happen?
South Floyd had trouble holding on to the football and had a couple of turnovers. They also had 4 players that got injured for them and that hurt them a lot. TJ hall has to have a MRI on his knee Monday, Ethan Johnson hurt his knee also, Ryan Little's shoulder popped out of place, and Justin Slone sprained his ankel the 1st defensive play of the game then durin the 2nd quarter cut his chin an had to get stitches after the game. But still good win for the Wildcats good luck the rest of the season.
Congratz to the Wildcats on this one...now...time for Grundy.
yea from what i heard turnovers killed em.
GREAT JOB VALLEY! GET READY TO PLAY THE GRUNDY THIS FRIDAY! THINK THAT VALLEY HURT SF PLAYERS BAD ENOUGH DIDN'T THEY? BUT HOPE THEY ALL GET BETTER SOON!