Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who Wins Class 4A?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins?

Should be an exciting class to watch this season, out of the east you'll see either Bell County or Lexington Catholic, out of the west expect to see Franklin-Simpson or Warren East. Others that may fall into the mix are Harrison County, Boyle County, Knox Central, and Hopkins County Central.
Favorite: LexCath

Contenders: Bell County, North Bullitt

Longshots: Lone Oak, Valley, Western
I would love to Bell Co is the title game, and they have a great shot, but i still look for Lex Cath to bounce back and take another title..

Contenders for this class are North Bullit, Warren East, and Westen has a great shot, They return every single starter from last years team..thats insane
Lex. Cath.
Greenup Co should do well, returning their team from last year.
Bell County wins 4a this year
I see it going down like this.

4A Semi Finals
Bell County vs. Lexington Catholic
Western Vs. Marion County

4A State Title Game
Lexington Catholic vs. Marion County

4A champion
Lexington Cath
Bell is loaded this year but still not enough horses to beat Lexington Catholic.
The Iceboxx Wrote:I see it going down like this.

4A Semi Finals
Bell County vs. Lexington Catholic
Western Vs. Marion County

4A State Title Game
Lexington Catholic vs. Marion County

4A champion
Lexington Cath

Just can't see Marion Co. going to Papa Johns this season. They lost some key players off last years team. Both running backs, 3 lb's, and a few secondary players and defense lineman
Bell Co better play a tougher schedule if they want to win come playoff time. Last years Bell Co team played 2 teams out of 11 that had winning records. IMO sad sad.. It showed when they played Lex Cath they didnt know what hit them at Log Mountain. Its like playing Pineville and Phelps every week..Wink
Lexington Catholic -Bell Co. runner up. Greenup Co. no shot ^^^NOT EVEN IN THE DARK!!!!!!!!!! Sorry.
Lex Cath wins 4A this year.
I would love to see Bell Co win!
good luck to all mt teams!!!
Bell co. or Lexington Catholic will win it.
:igiveup: Lexington Catholic all the way.
I would say Belle County
Bell Co.