Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: My Brother's Wedding/Bachelor Party
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright, so my brother's getting married in December, and he chooses me as his best man.

I'm kind of worried about it because I've never been a best man, and also I don't know how I'm going to do the best man speech at the wedding and everything......... I could use the little computer I use to talk and put a microphone by it, but that doesn't work so good all the time and, even when it does, it's kind of hard to understand.

Planning the bachelor party and everything, plus to be difficult they got engaged last month and they're getting married in December so there's not much time.

If anybody knows any hot spots in Myrtle Beach, any nice hotels, any good golf courses, and where I can find any good hotel/golf packages, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Help me, please, make me feel better about all this.
The "Island Vista" is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at. Here is a link to their website:Island Vista Resort
Jshort5 Wrote:The "Island Vista" is one of the nicest hotels I've ever stayed at. Here is a link to their website:Island Vista Resort
Thank you sir.

Do you know anything about those golf courses or any others?
No, but you could get some info here:List Of All Myrtle Beach Golf Courses
Check this one...

www.caravellresorts.com

Hope ya find something nice, worth the money, and FUN!!!! Smile
Myrtle Beach has some real nice Par 3 courses. It's like the par 3 capital of the world.