Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best freshman this coming year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
tell who u think are the best freshman in this coming year ?
I think Letcher county central has 4 great freshman the could contribute on the varsity this year ...michael blair-o and d-line .....logan johnson-qb ....and sydney feilds-running back and tight end...korey stewart-receiver and tight end .
Logan will be the man next year , this kid has a great arm.
Now remember, I don't have a child even in high school yet, so when I say this, I am not just a bragging parent....lol

The Black Bear Freshmen Football team will not lose a game this season. I feel real confident about that! :Cheerlead

Quote:I think Letcher county central has 4 great freshman the could contribute on the varsity this year ...michael blair-o and d-line .....logan johnson-qb ....and sydney feilds-running back and tight end...korey stewart-receiver and tight end .

Which team did those kids play on in middle school?
58fan Wrote:tell who u think are the best freshman in this coming year ?
I think Letcher county central has 4 great freshman the could contribute on the varsity this year ...michael blair-o and d-line .....logan johnson-qb ....and sydney feilds-running back and tight end...korey stewart-receiver and tight end .

I thought Stewart was going to play Offensive Tackle?
Mama Bear Wrote:Now remember, I don't have a child even in high school yet, so when I say this, I am not just a bragging parent....lol

The Black Bear Freshmen Football team will not lose a game this season. I feel real confident about that! :Cheerlead

Which team did those kids play on in middle school?

Whitesburg.
Remember the name BJ Jarrell from Sheldon Clark. The kid is going to be a player.
ballcrazy Wrote:Logan will be the man next year , this kid has a great arm.

not so fast, charlie banks will still be the man running this offense, if you referring to jv and freshman than maybe, but charlie still has another year