Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Top freshmen who could make a splash at varsity level
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Logan Johnson at Letcher central could have an impact,but I am not sure at what position. He is a natural QB ,but LCC starter Banks is a senior.So look for Johnson to make his mark in the secondary or as a reciever.This kid would be a starter at QB at most schools in eastern Kentucky as a Freshmen!!!!
Joseph Jamerson at Prestonsburg will make a huge difference this season, he'll be one of the receivers behind Austin Gearheart & Matt Sword, and he may get to start at safety. Most people know of his brother Nick and how much of an impact he was on the field, I think that Joseph could have the same impact if not better at some point during his career at Prestonsburg.

Also, Joseph has made it to state as a 7th & 8th grader in track, running hurdles at the high school level.
John Brewer- MLB
Dillon Hacker- DE/TE
David Morgan- OLB/ WR

All will start for Leslie Co. this season.
touchdownkentucky Wrote:Logan Johnson at Letcher central could have an impact,but I am not sure at what position. He is a natural QB ,but LCC starter Banks is a senior.So look for Johnson to make his mark in the secondary or as a reciever.This kid would be a starter at QB at most schools in eastern Kentucky as a Freshmen!!!!

I don't see Logan playing that much at the varsity level, he may get a few reps in at safety but other than that he will be mainly a freshman an JV starter.
We need all the wide recievers we can get. I know Logn will be a valuable player on this team this year, and most certainly the next three years.
42HaRdHiTtEr42 Wrote:I don't see Logan playing that much at the varsity level, he may get a few reps in at safety but other than that he will be mainly a freshman an JV starter.

Didn't think you could play both JV and freshman.
EkyLb Wrote:Didn't think you could play both JV and freshman.

why not? JV games are played on mondays and Freshman games are played on thursdays...when i was a freshman i played freshman jv and varsity