Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Do you have a dog?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If so what kind... and post a picture if you have one
I have a 6 month old German Shepherd.. her name is Razzle.. and I have Oreo.. I have no clue what kind of dog she is lol
But I will post some pics later
I have a 15 month old Boxer named Astro.
i have a 4 month old black lab, shes hell on wheels
I have a Black Lab...about 7-8 years old....and he's what I miss most about being at college Cry
I have a black lab that is about 5 years ago. His name is Buddy and he gets into alot of fights. He's the bomb diggity though.
This is Sydney, my wife's (and mine I guess) dog. She's all Shih Tzu and she should be... she cost enough. She's a little bigger now, but looks the same. The picture of my dog will have to wait. But as soon as I find one, I'm getting an American Bulldog pup.

BallaBaby

I have a chihuahua named Daisy.

The pic below my Dad is holding her, she's so cute!
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:i have a 4 month old black lab, shes hell on wheels

:lol: :lol:
I have a year old Shih Tzu names Patches. I don't have any pics of her right now but I'll post osme as soon as I get them!
I've got a 15 yr. old black lab (Bo), a 3 yr. old german shepard/collie (Sweetie), and a 6 month old Black lab/Chow (Rufus).
I have a 4-5 month old St. Bernard.
I have a three year old boxer named Jasmyne! Here's the beautiful thing with my gorgeous brother!!!!

[Image: 194_1024.ts1103709495531.jpg]
Jasmyne is still one of the most beautiful boxers i have seen.
The Godfather Wrote:I have a 4-5 month old St. Bernard.

Before long it will be ENORMOUS
I just bought by g/f a 2 month old yorkie..
got a 2 and a half year old black lab named MOOSE :o
Swag, Jazzie and Astro would make some puuurtttyyy puppies! Haha
That they would.
Here's a picture of Razzle from a few months ago.. she's a lot bigger now.. I will post a newer picture of her soon
She looks like a younger version of my german shephard 15th..
I have two, a black and a chocolate lab.
Aww blackcat I bet that they are precious.
Any pictures?
I have a shihtzu...I dont have any good pics scanned right now..I should by the end of the night or such so I'll post