Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Baseball Facilities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I drove up by the new Letcher Central field today, and I thought about making a thread where everybody could see what your facility looks like. I took these off my phone so there a little grainy. The first is of Left Field and the second is of the Scoreboard and Center to Right Center. The grass is Bermuda sod.Big Grin
Post your facility if you have any pictures.
Very nice looking field.
the grass toward home plate...is that the way it is going to be or are they going to cut it later...from 3rd to home is grass. Never saw that before..
I will get more pic for you guys if ya want.
They will probably cut out home plate and make a circle of dirt...IDK...It'd be kinda weird if it was just grass. And please do get us some more pics, I was just in a hurry and could only get two good pics.
cougarpride08 Wrote:I will get more pic for you guys if ya want.

Absolutley.
can you put those as attachments, i just see a white box with a red "x" through it.
I see it fine on my side. Right click on the box, and choose properties. That will give you the web site were all the pictures are. Let me know if you are still having problems. Does everyone else see the pics?
It works now, I had to do a system restore because something was wrong with my computer, but now it works. BTW, those are some good pics.
Thanks! Can't wait for all sports season to start. Talk to a bunch of boys at wal mart, and they are excited about this year. Not just in baseball but in all sports.