Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cutest Commercial EVER
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone seen that Dairy Queen commercial where that little girl is in the little hut made of couch cushions and then the dad walks up and is like "I like your fort," and she's like "it's not a fort, it's a Dairy Queen," so the dad's like "ok, I'll take a hot dog and a shake," so she hands it to him and he says "thanks" and turns to walk away; she's like "ahem," and holds out her hand: dad says "sorry" and hands her money, walks into the kitchen and his wife's like "honey, we stopped at Dairy Queen and got your favorites, so he turns around and walks back into the room where his daughter was like "where's my........." and then sees that her little store made out of cushions that says "closed".

That commercial's so cute and the little girl's ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!

I love that commercial- am I the only one?
Had never seen it, but decided to youtube it. That was definitely a cute commercial.
BCF4L Wrote:Had never seen it, but decided to youtube it. That was definitely a cute commercial.

What's the YouTube URL? I couldn't find it.
Yeah thats a pretty good commercial.
[YOUTUBE="Dairy Queen"]c1pd__lkcUA[/YOUTUBE]

Here is the direct link.

BCF4L Wrote:[youtube="Dairy Queen"]c1pd__lkcUA[/youtube]

Here is the direct link.

I've watched that five times in the past three minutes and I'm still smiling and going "awwwwwwwww"