Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UNTRUE--Prestonsburg Gets New Transfer from New Mexico
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Prestosnburg Blackcats have recently picked-up a new qb from the plains of New Mexico. He goes by the name of J Harmon. I know this kid because before he moved to NM he attended the same elementary school as me, and was a beast! He now measures out to 5' 10" 245 pounder. From what he tells me he is currently benching 310and squatting 475. Just thought id pass along this info.
phsblackcats Wrote:The prestosnburg blackcats have recentlly picked-up a new qb from the plains of New Mexico. He goes by the name of J Harmon. I know this kid because before he moved to NM he attended the same elementary school as me, and was a beast! He now measures out to 5' 10" 245 pounder. From what he tells me he is currently benching 310and squatting 475. Just thought id pass along this info.

Even if somebody did bring kids over from Belfry, which isnt true, especialy with ones ppl thinks of, benifit of being dominat school next to a county (Mingo) with dumb coaches and schools that wont invest into athletics. But even if we did, we wouldnt get on the web and say we did recruit haha.
But JP sounds like he is returning home, hope it goes well for him and glad to see him back, now maybe you guys can schedule us again haha.
5'10"-245 lbs.....my gosh thats a load of a qb...did he start at their old school....i know prestonsburg has a good senior QB last year that got hurt, and i thought the backup was even better, or had a better deep ball anyway....this kids sounds like more of a linebacker than QB....simply talking about body build.
He should be a nice addition to the Blackcats, sounds like he could play guard & linebacker for the Cats, not quarterback, Michael has that position covered.
Foiund out earlier this morning that he will in fact not be attending Prestonsburg but instead his parents decided to move to Virginia. Sorry for getting some peoples hopes up.