Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ebay?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have recently been using Ebay and was wondering how many of you guys use it? Right now it seems pretty good.
I buy sports cards off of there, I got a Rudi Johnson game used jersey card for a nickel, LoL!! I also have a Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson game used jersey card, I am looking for a TJ Houshmandzadeh one! You can alot of good deals on there.
boy you wasted your nickel didnt ya?Smile ...I use ebay quite a bit, especially before Christmas..ebay stores are a nice detour from the miserable Christmas crowds..
Jshort5 Wrote:I buy sports cards off of there, I got a Rudi Johnson game used jersey card for a nickel, LoL!! I also have a Carson Palmer and Chad Johnson game used jersey card, I am looking for a TJ Houshmandzadeh one! You can alot of good deals on there.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:boy you wasted your nickel didnt ya?Smile ...I use ebay quite a bit, especially before Christmas..ebay stores are a nice detour from the miserable Christmas crowds..

I thought about gettin' a Francisco Cabrera card,:mad: Big Grin
:mad: :mad: you can get one free when your order your satanic bible:mad:
Jshort5 Wrote:I thought about gettin' a Francisco Cabrera card,:mad: Big Grin
Maybe once in a blue moon.
I have sold many items over the years and have bought a ton of golf equipment off there.

You have to be careful though because I just bought my wife a new golf bag from TGW. I looked it up on Ebay and they wanted 139.00 plus shipping and I got it for 78.00 plus shipping.
I also looked for her new putter on there. It was 89.00 on Ebay and 20.00 shipping. I bought it from TGW for 99.00 and free shipping along with the bag. I saved about 60.00 buying from TGW.

Be careful because Ebay is not always the deal people think it is.
TidesHoss32 Wrote::mad: :mad: you can get one free when your order your satanic bible:mad:

Smile , Are you ever goin up to PB5's house and invitin' me so you can get murdered at MLB, I'll be the Braves and you can be the PiratesWink!:lmao: