Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Body of missing 12 yr old Vermont girl found
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And guess what? Body was found a mile from her uncles home. Michael Jacques, the "rehabilitated" piece of **** that killed her has been sleeping with a 14 year old girl for five years, has convictions from 1993 for kidnapping and aggravated sexual assault. He was going to "initiate her in a sex ring" at his home. A few things. Number one, he should have never been out of prison, so hopefully those that sentenced him will never sleep well again. Number two, I wont even take comfort in thinking that he'll die before he goes to prison, but I just hope that he gets what the little girl got. Take these people, and ****ing bury them alive. Let them rot 10 feet under. When, or should I say, IF our system ever understands that these animals cant be "rehabilitated", or "fit for society", THEN it will be safe to let our children play outside again. Until then though, keep expecting to see freed sex offenders raping and killing children.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080703/ap_o...ssing_girl
This blows my mind. Just a terrible ending to a story!
Terrible news, they need to just go ahead and kill that sick s.o.b.
This is sooooo horrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My question is this....At what point do we hold her skanky mother responsible..She allowed her daughter to be around these lowlife sickos. I think she needs to be jailed with endangering her child.
IRISH4 Wrote:Terrible news, they need to just go ahead and kill that sick s.o.b.
**** no they don't......... they need to publicly torture him to no end but keep him alive so that he can feel every ounce of it, in fact, they need to also make a TV channel just for that so that people can see it every minute of any day. That says "Hey, this is a great country, we'll take care of you if you just act accordingly, but, if you **** up, we'll make you beg us to kill you."

That seems harsh? Well, look at what he did to that girl, and was going to just run a prostitution ring on little girls.
:thumpsup: :thumpsup: Glad somebody sees it the way it should be.
BFritz Wrote:**** no they don't......... they need to publicly torture him to no end but keep him alive so that he can feel every ounce of it, in fact, they need to also make a TV channel just for that so that people can see it every minute of any day. That says "Hey, this is a great country, we'll take care of you if you just act accordingly, but, if you **** up, we'll make you beg us to kill you."

That seems harsh? Well, look at what he did to that girl, and was going to just run a prostitution ring on little girls.
BFritz Wrote:**** no they don't......... they need to publicly torture him to no end but keep him alive so that he can feel every ounce of it, in fact, they need to also make a TV channel just for that so that people can see it every minute of any day. That says "Hey, this is a great country, we'll take care of you if you just act accordingly, but, if you **** up, we'll make you beg us to kill you."

Totally, 100% agree. :thumpsup:

I wish that would be the case, but we're not exactly Iraq with the Al Jazir (sp?) t.v. network....
But it sure would be alot cooler if it was! The government needs to rethink alot of ways that they handle (Or don't would be the proper term) situations anymore because it is FAR BEYOND a joke!