Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mr. Kentucky
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mr. Kentucky

Who do you think will win this years award in Kentucky High School Football?
I'd say Deuce Finch of St. Xavier.
ummm top couple of players...no order

Front Runners
RB Duece Finch-St.X
RB Tim Phillips-Trinity
DB Justin Green-Male

----------------------------

Everyone Else

Dalton Cissell-North Bullitt
Zach Lewis-Clay Co
Mister Gobble-Central
Jordan Whiting-Trinity
Ridge Wilson-Central
Nieco Teipel-Beechwood

Probably tons of other players that are tough, either too young to be eligible for the award or just dont play tough enough schedules to be considered, Carter from Ashland, or Ivan Lee from Belfry
Mr. Kentucky is a beauty pagent.

Mr. Football is the award given to the state's top senior football player.
RB Duece Finch-St.X

He would be my early guess.
Super-Card Wrote:Mr. Kentucky is a beauty pagent.

Mr. Football is the award given to the state's top senior football player.

Smile
i think Tyler Olinger may have a shot....
Olinger does have a great shot.
For him to win he would have to have a great year, Corey Robinson like.
Hazard would also have to make a title run.

unless these things happen he simply doesnt have a tough enough schedule or play in media friendly part of the state
I think Austin Maggard has a great shot at this years Mr.Football. He just has to keep up the hard work and dedication....Big Grin
If hazard wins state and tyler olinger has another monster year he has a great shot at it
Finch, Green, Phillips from the city schools. Lewis from the mountains. It's between those IMO.
who is austin maggard??
actually its me...and well I believe Too Good was being sarcastic as far as having me win the mr football title. I know Mr. TOO GOOD...and i think he was having a lil fun...but i would love to win it..haha
finch, green, and whiting will have an excellent shot at it. But i think zach lewis has a great shot because he will soon be breaking tim couchs passing record. Tyler Olinger would have to have a Corey Robinson type year and have excellent showings all year for this award.