Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell vs Greenup County
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Greenup vs Russell red devils who do u think will come out on top.

My prediction with most of their o line returning and the word on their D is ok I have to say Russell. Close game :wink:
I'll take Russell with an easy win but with a closer score. Russell's offense tends to be very sluggish first game of the year and uses many different combinations across the offensive line to see which will work the best. Russell's defense seems to be very strong this year while returning 9 starters from last year's defense. Greenup only managed a 21-3 victory over East Carter.

Russell-28
Greenup-7
wow well lets hope that it will be a good game then with friday approachin and to bad my tomcats are off sigh.
I think Greenup will come out fired up in this one, since they're coming off of a big win over East Carter, and Russell will definitely be hyped up as always. I think Greenup will go nowhere but up over these next few years, but as of right now I think the Devils should come away with a win in this one. But I'm definitely not gonna leave greenup out, I think they will give Russell a run for their money.

Russell- 26
Greenup- 14

Good luck to both of these teams!
Russell
Russell
Russell 35
Greenup Co 22
Russell 44
Greenup 16