Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: School has started back for ole Cal...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday was my first day of my sophomore year...awwwww. I really hate school. Right now I'm at work hehe. I had an 8:00 class this morning and I am DEAD tired. One more class then I'm going to sleep. Yay! Tomorrow I start at 11:15 AM and finish at 9 PM!!!!!!!!!! OMG! :? :?
Sounds like an all day schedule Cali.....

But I start classes on Monday....hope its not as bad as you say!
Sounds like a rough schedule Cali... you can do it though

I started last week...... my schedule is alright.. class on monday at 1:00 then at 6:30, no class on tuesday until sept. 6th.. then it starts at 6:00 pm, 1 class at 1:00 on wed., 1 class at 10:00 on thurs, then nothing on friday..
That's what You are down there for Girl. Make positive You attend every class.
Good luck with school Cali.
You can handle it.
Be good and have fun.
:? Don't Complain Cali, I'm in nursing school. Lecture for 8 hours straight then studying until 2 am, not fun. So please, don't complain about regular college. good luck tho, you can do it!!!
"Regular college" isn't as tough as nursing school but it's stressing me out. Good luck though, I wish the best for ya! I saw someone today that reminded me of you actually lol, but we didn't speak.

Today I came back to my room and slept from 2:30 until 7! I feel soo much better but I'm still pretty tired. I had my first Athletic Training class today. It seems really interesting. I think I'm gonna like it. I may get to help out with the football and basketball teams. We have to shadow an upperclassmen and the girl I'm trying to shadow is the trainer for Berea College's women's basketball team...so that'd be pretty awesome. I'm pumped about getting to be around all the sports and help 'em out! Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

I have Advanced Human Anatomy tomorrow...ehhhhh...but it focuses mostly on the limbs and back so hopefully it won't be THAT bad. Straight A's for Cali this year! For real this time!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: