Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Did/Do you play football? If so where and when. car26.gif
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious. How many of you all played. Chances are I played against some of you all.

I played for Osborne Elementary from 4th grade to 8th grade. Played at Wheelwright HS 9th and 10th grade. South Floyd 11th and 12th grade. I also played a year at Morehead St. Univerity were I made second string and was back up to Bubba Combs at offensive guard. During my second year at Morehead I ended up getting married and that was end of my football career. In away I regret not playing 4 years at MSU. But I was head over heels in love and needed to move on to the next phase of my life. Here I am today with the same beautiful wife and two beautiful boys. Everything is perfect for me. Sorry for getting off subject.

Anyway where did you guys play or where are you currently playing. If you didnt play who did you cheer for.
I've played tackle since 4th grade I think. Played Junior High at Pikeville and played high school from 2000-2004

Started as Center my sophomore year. Made Honorable Mention All-State my Senior year.

My careers over as of now.
"as of now"....is there something you arn't telling us GF?
I played for Ashland from 2000-2003. I first played tackle and switched to guard my junior year. I'm currently attending EKU but have no intentions of playing football. My career is over as well. Arrow
I played 4 years at Pikeville High School.
i played at South Floyd. i graduated in 2000. i played WR and CB.
Prestonsburg, 2001-2004
P-burg. 03-04
Pike Central 4 years. FS, RB. I now go to uk, footballs over.