Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: fort knox vs fort campbell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im with the fort knox high school football team and im encouraging u to come out and see the battle between this to great schools. its going to be a war. i kno we are underdogs but u betta not sleep on us or we will get cha! good luck to the schools that play this weekend!
fkdude07 Wrote:im with the fort knox high school football team and im encouraging u to come out and see the battle between this to great schools. its going to be a war. i kno we are underdogs but u betta not sleep on us or we will get cha! good luck to the schools that play this weekend!
Should be a great game but I think Fort Campbell has too much this year. Where is the game being played at>

I'll take:
Ft. Campbell 28
Ft. Knox 12
Fort Campell had a big win over the Paducah Tilghman. I don't even think the game was close.. That alone is enough for me to draw my conclusin on this game.

Ill take
Fort Campbell 22
Fort Knox 20

Best of luck to both teams.
BTW, Welcome to BGR 8)
I'm going with Fort Campbell in a close game..

Welcome to the site fkdude07!! hope ya have fun!! Tongue
thanks guys for the support. it goin to e a great game. the reason i say thanks is cause the news papers they dont give us any respect at all. the game is in fc
fkdude07 Wrote:thanks guys for the support. it goin to e a great game. the reason i say thanks is cause the news papers they dont give us any respect at all. the game is in fc

I respect the Ft. Know program. I can remember watching them play in Louisville for a state title and they have produced a lot of good players over the years-example Derek Homer. Welcome to BGR fkdude and spread the word about the site if you don't care. We would love to get a lot of new members from that area so we can get updates from teams all over the state of Kentucky. I look forward to reading your posts in the future. 8)