Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NBA Draft!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who went where and what number?
1st Pick Derrick Rose to the Bulls.
I selected worth the watch just to see if Joe Crawford goes or not.
BlackcatAlum Wrote:I selected worth the watch just to see if Joe Crawford goes or not.
Yea same here:Thumbs:
Yeah I just want to see if Crawford gets drafted. Hope he does.
Well he just did. Although he went to the team I hate the most, the LA Lakers, I will still cheer him on and wish him the best in his NBA career.
Although I just voted worth the watch, it was glad to see Joe extend his basketball career into the association. He will fit in very well with the Lakers.
I serioulsy cant believe my Bulls took Derrick Rose when they already have freakin 5 guards on the team, and dont understand why they wouldnt want beasley! I mean beasley is going to be an All-Star in the nba for years to come! just simply dont understand what Jon Paxson is doin!
I kinda agree with ya RedSeal, it didnt make any sense when you think about it. The bulls needed immediate frontcourt help and Beasley definitely would have filled that void. The only reason they went with Rose is because he is a Chicago native, thats all it was. He would have fit better in Miami where they needed a point guard to go along with Wade and Marion, and I think that would have put Miami back on the winning side and possibly back in the playoffs. We will just have to wait and see how it works out. The thing that surprises me most about the Bulls is that they hired Vinny Del ***** as their coach, what the **** is that about. Im guessing both he and Paxson will be gone before too long, because I dont see them doing much with the team they have.
The Heat did exactly like they should have done. They came out with the best overall Draft grade.
Braves_Fan_26 Wrote:I kinda agree with ya RedSeal, it didnt make any sense when you think about it. The bulls needed immediate frontcourt help and Beasley definitely would have filled that void. The only reason they went with Rose is because he is a Chicago native, thats all it was. He would have fit better in Miami where they needed a point guard to go along with Wade and Marion, and I think that would have put Miami back on the winning side and possibly back in the playoffs. We will just have to wait and see how it works out. The thing that surprises me most about the Bulls is that they hired Vinny Del ***** as their coach, what the **** is that about. Im guessing both he and Paxson will be gone before too long, because I dont see them doing much with the team they have.

Oh i understand where your coming from! I mean Vinny Del *****!, now who in the **** is this guy! If they would have spent a little more money they could have gotten Avery Johnson or Mike D'Antoni, both of these coaches have proven that they are winners! And they needed all the frontcourt help they could get! they only frontcourt players that they have that are decent are Drew Gooden and Tyrus Thomas(Occasionally good) I just dont understand why they would need a point guard when they have kirk hinrich, which is very good, and they also have Chris Duhon, and they brought in larry Hughes, I mean to me the logical pick was Micheal Beasley in I still cant believe they didnt take Beasley! they will regret that for years to come!
I thought the Bulls should have taken Beasley. He is going to be a big time player in this league and an all star for many years. But I still think that Mayo will have the best career of anybody.
Rose is way overrated
I feel the same way RavenBoy.
RavenBoy Wrote:Rose is way overrated

Yeah for real. There is no comparison between him and Beasley. The Bulls made a mistake in picking Rose, IMO.
Horrible