Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins vs. cumberland
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hows does everyone think this one will go does anyone know much about cumberland this year?
Ill go with Jenkins again. I think they bouce back this week with a win.. Good luck to both teams.
torqque i would like to think you for all your support you have belived in this team even though they lost friday to a not so good knott co team and i will do my best to make sure i dont let you down.
do you know anything bout cumberland this year i know they had and open week last week so they should have some mistakes to make
I hope that Jenkins wins but I will go with the Skins.

Cumberland 22
Jenkins 12
I dont know a lot about cumberland this year. I think they have been down for the last couple of years. Now I would say LC99 will know alittle more about how cumberland is this year. Anyway, The Jenkins program seems to have the attitude in place. THey want to win. Thats the first step in building a good program. I back the Cavaliers 110 percent. I would love to see them become district contenders year in and yaer out. Good luck this weekend. Im pulling for you and your team.
SHould be a close ball game fellars

I could probably flip a coin on this one.. My coin is telling me Jenkins.

jenkins in a nail bitter..
I will tell you 1 thing. IF Jenkins lacks as much heart and pride that they showed against Knott Central then they will get blasted! I am so dissapointed in the effort that they showed!
Cumberland in a close one
Cumberland 21
Jenkins 6
Jenkins 26 Cumberland 22 I have seen both teams, Jenkins has more talent but plays with such little heart. I think Jenkins might have learned a lesson last week when K.C.C took it to them in a 34-20 loss. Cumberland will have first game jitters , turnovers will be the differnce.
majicj Wrote:Jenkins 26 Cumberland 22 I have seen both teams, Jenkins has more talent but plays with such little heart. I think Jenkins might have learned a lesson last week when K.C.C took it to them in a 34-20 loss. Cumberland will have first game jitters , turnovers will be the differnce.

I hope Jenkins is fired up for this game.

Does Jenkins have a whole new coaching staff this year?
I think Jenkins coaching staff has been in place for 3 years now. It has taken this long to clean up the mess whitch the previous staff left on the field and financially. This team was not in a district and competed in 8 man football just 4 seasons ago!