Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Draft Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So far, Rey Mysterio is switching from Smackdown to Raw.

Jeff Hardy is switching from Raw to Smackdown.

and

CM Punk is switching from ECW to Raw.

The Mysterio and Punk moves are great, but I hate to see Jeff leave Raw.
How late into the show will it go before Cena goes to Smackdown?
THOMCAT Wrote:How late into the show will it go before Cena goes to Smackdown?

Probably the very last thing.
Hardy Boys reunion.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Hardy Boys reunion.

Short lived

Matt to ECW
Matt Hardy from Smackdown to ECW. What a bunch of crap.
Jim Ross goes to Smackdown and Michael Cole goes to Raw.

TERRIBLE!

Bad move WWE.
Jim Ross is my favorite announcer and due to Foothills Cable, I cannot get Smackdown.

Bummer.
HHH to smack down this is awful in my opinion
Totally agree, worst draft they have ever had. I was hoping Cena would go back to Smackdown. I also hated the Jim Ross move. This may have been the last night of Raw for me. I will wait till after next weeks show to be sure. One more thing, does anyone think that last bit was staged or real? Im having difficulty figuring it out because at one point during the segment, towards the end of it, Vince called Triple H by his real name, Paul.
I think the draft was great. They really did shake things up, and maybe it's all just a plot, maybe it won't last long, who knows. But overall, things have definitely changed for the time being.

The McMahon segment at the end is totally staged. I mean seriously, this is the WWE, this isn't a Busch league company...they know how to hang lighting and scaffolding.

It was just a clever way for Vince to end McMahon's Millions. Now he's "hurt" so he can't giveaway his money. If you notice on WWE's website it says "McMahon's Millions is suspended for the foreseeable future."

Vince calling Triple H by his real first name, Paul, was a clever way to sell the "accident." Most avid wrestling fans know that Triple H's real name is Paul Levesque, and by Vince breaking character, it made the segment seem more real.

Great move by Vince, genius move by Vince!

I feel bad for J.R. He looked truly upset at the announcement that he was going to Smackdown.
Jim Ross to Smackdown!!!!!!!!

*Admin Note: Edited for spelling, please use correct spelling and grammar in future posts
Oh Well.
Watch at exactly the 50 second mark. You can see the latches at the bottom of the sign click and then move so that the sign would fall over.

Clearly staged.

[YOUTUBE="Vince McMahon Accident"]iDLDxu4BBPc[/YOUTUBE]
ComfortEagle Wrote:Watch at exactly the 50 second mark. You can see the latches at the bottom of the sign click and then move so that the sign would fall over.

Clearly staged.

Sorry wrestling fans, but its all fake! But that video is funny!Smile
noooooooooooooo... not fake ..... scripted !!!!!
Jshort5 Wrote:Sorry wrestling fans, but its all fake! But that video is funny!Smile

Wow, really?!

I never knew! Rolleyes

Thank you for enlightening us on something that's only been known for the past 20 years. Rolleyes

Vince McMahon admitted in a 1989 interview that wrestling was scripted. Come back when you think of a better way to diss pro wrestling and it's fans.
Well I know people that think it is real, but they sure as **** make it look real.
Jshort5 Wrote:Well I know people that think it is real, but they sure as **** make it look real.

Are they in junior high yet? Smile
I never even caught the Paul thing.

How many titles actually stayed where they were?
How many of the NoC matches can we now predict the outcome of?

And Good Ol' J.R. is one of the best in the business. My God!... he could sell a freezer to an Eskimo.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Are they in junior high yet? Smile

No....LoLBig Grin
VHSL-helper Wrote:I never even caught the Paul thing.

How many titles actually stayed where they were?
How many of the NoC matches can we now predict the outcome of?

And Good Ol' J.R. is one of the best in the business. My God!... he could sell a freezer to an Eskimo.

Okay ppl... if you're REALLY a fan of the WWE, DON'T read the WWE secrets thread. But if you want to know the real story, drop in (gimme a while to pull everything together)

Triple H has taken the WWE Champ. to Smackdown.
Edge stays at SD and keeps his title
Kane brought the ECW title with him to Raw
Matt Hardy brought the U.S. Champ. to ECW

So, basically:

Raw - World Tag Team Championships (or whatever it's called), ECW Championship, Intercontinental Championship, & Women's Championship

Smackdown - World Heavyweight Championship & WWE Championship & WWE Tag Team Titles

ECW - U.S. Championship

aka. ECW got shafted and I think this is the end of ECW.

Forgive me if I've left out any belts.

As for NoC, I can see a switcheroo happening with the belts. Since Batista has gone to Raw, I think he will beat Edge and bring the World Heavyweight Championship to Raw, making it the better belt. I see Triple H beating Cena, and thus bringing the WWE championship to Smackdown.

IMO, the World Heavyweight Championship has always seemed to be the more prestigious belt. But that's beside the point.

Since ECW has been shafted in this whole mess, I see Kane losing the title to Big Show.

Other than that, IDK, lol Smile

But all this could change, because the supplemental draft starts at noon tomorrow, you can watch it on WWE.com
Its the apocalypse, because wrestling is having a draft, WTF? Since when has wrestling been having drafts?
Jshort5 Wrote:Its the apocalypse, because wrestling is having a draft, WTF? Since when has wrestling been having drafts?

Dude, have you been under a rock for the past decade? WWE started the drafts in 2002 when the brand extension took place.
ComfortEagle Wrote:Dude, have you been under a rock for the past decade? WWE started the drafts in 2002 when the brand extension took place.

As for as wrestling is concerned I have been under a BIG rock.Big Grin....LoL
Bring Back STONE COLD THE ROCK AND THE UNDERTAKER!!!! Thats wrestling!!!
CE is right. Either way the ECW title is away form ECW, so I agree i think this is the last year for ECW.. and Stat you the man. Wrestling will never be the same without Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Dwayne Johnson...(leagly can not use the name "The Rock") The Undertaker...And god bless his soul Mick Foley. wrestling will not be the same without them!
Stone Cold's knees are completely shot, so he's not coming back unless it's in a commentator, GM, etc. role.

The Rock has pretty much ****ed on WWE which is sad, because they are what made him famous in the first place.

The Undertaker is still around but he's taking time off to heal some nagging injuries, remember UT is pretty old too.

Mick Foley has been through enough in his life, I like that he's still involved with WWE doing commentary.
Well I see Triple H losing now to John Cena or you may see him end up back on Raw because to be honest thats the main market and thats where they need him the most.
Batpuff Wrote:Well I see Triple H losing now to John Cena or you may see him end up back on Raw because to be honest thats the main market and thats where they need him the most.

I think he will be back on Raw eventually, but with Smackdown moving to MyNetworkTV they are going to want some good ratings there. Also, Stephanie is pregnant and only works the Smackdown shows. That's another reason for the move. I've heard that the Smackdown schedule is easier to work than the Raw schedule, and since she's about to pop, Triple H will need that easier schedule.
Pages: 1 2