Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brent Hall eligible
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just heard last night that Brent Hall who transfered to KCC from JBS was ruled eligible to play. Has anyone else heard anything? I hope its the truth because he is an awesome player. KCC will have a great team for the season.
Yeah, I heard he was ruled eligible. The person who told me about it talked to Brent's Dad and got the info.
Can someone explain to me how these boys get eligible so quickly? Eric Back came to Hazard from PCC last year and I've heard he won't be eligible until January 2009.
Blue-N-Gold Wrote:Can someone explain to me how these boys get eligible so quickly? Eric Back came to Hazard from PCC last year and I've heard he won't be eligible until January 2009.

Well, for some of these players there was a law suit against the head master at JBS, I won't say any names, for sexual harrasment. And some just simply can't afford the tuition. When you have a team like JBS had last year where cetain school officials and coaches who have a hidden agenda, like getting a certain player great stats. They needed kids who were just happy being on a winning team, who could also help them with their "hidden agenda". Therefore, they gave them opportunities to suddenly afford the tutition. Now that they have achieved their goal, and are having trouble keeping JBS going, they no longer care about the school or the students. So there you have it, and in just saying this is strictly my opinion, but one that I do have a little inside information on.
sassy Wrote:Well, for some of these players there was a law suit against the head master at JBS, I won't say any names, for sexual harrasment. And some just simply can't afford the tuition. When you have a team like JBS had last year where cetain school officials and coaches who have a hidden agenda, like getting a certain player great stats. They needed kids who were just happy being on a winning team, who could also help them with their "hidden agenda". Therefore, they gave them opportunities to suddenly afford the tutition. Now that they have achieved their goal, and are having trouble keeping JBS going, they no longer care about the school or the students. So there you have it, and in just saying this is strictly my opinion, but one that I do have a little inside information on.
You are correct.