Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Passing League at UK this weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anyone know any teams that are going? i know of hazard and few others but would like to know more.
Sheldon Clark is going
Hazard should have a solid showing as always...
i heard one of hazards players was movin??? is it a starter?
I know Sheldon Clark and Prestonsburg will be there as well as several Class 5A and 6A teams.:Thumbs:
Joey Meehan our starting tight end is now enrolled at Lex. Christian Academy...
Does that hurt you guys any at Hazard?
It could but wont hurt them in the least. They have 2 athletes right now who could take over ther position. Defensive end TJ Searcy and Defensive tackle Mikael Campbell. Those are the two likely to get the position. But i believe they have already settled with Searcy to replace him but not positive
Atm Searcy is replacing him...with Michael campbell as second string...i thing theyre going to keep mikael on dline and runnin the ball...
Clark Co.
How did Clark do?
From what I heard Prestonsburg went 2-2, they defeated Eminence and someone else, they lost to Henry Clay and Shelby County by 3 in both.
I know Clark County was there and Louisville Male and Letcher Central but that is all I could think of.
sheldon clark went 1-2 but were on there way to even up there record before the game was called due to a fight brakeing out early in the second half