Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Letcher Central vs. Shelby Valley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Letcher Central plays Shelby Valley at Valley Wednesday at 5:00 pm.
It should be a good game, I dont follow basketball much at all but if Elisha Justice is as good as Ive heard and SV plays like Ive heard then SV should win but I look for Coach Justice to be prepared and keep it close.
It's a summer game...Does it really matter?
It gauges the team's for regular play.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:It's a summer game...Does it really matter?

Every Game Matters, to me atleast, In any sport.
if it doesn't matter then why are these guys playing? Of course it matters. Am I the only one here that thinks that basketball season never ends. To be competitive you have to be doing this 365 days a year. You just don't wait until november and say the season starts.
It is a learning process for both teams. The starters do not always play the same amount of time together. Lots of play is mixed and many subs play a big role. But for all of us that are very competitive it always matters on the scoreboard...........
cougarpride08 Wrote:if it doesn't matter then why are these guys playing? Of course it matters. Am I the only one here that thinks that basketball season never ends. To be competitive you have to be doing this 365 days a year. You just don't wait until november and say the season starts.
Playing the games matters, Of course but the opponent and frankly the score does not matter this time of year.
Valley won in a big way. I am not sure of the score, but it was like a 20+ point win.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Valley won in a big way. I am not sure of the score, but it was like a 20+ point win.

The final score was 51-29.
wow. congrats to Valley!!
old thread-----closed