Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Should a 6A be allowed to play in a 3A district?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just like to see what the outcome of this poll would be.
Thanks for your opinion.
No, We have classes for a reason. 3A plays in a 3A district. 6A plays in a 6A district.
MERGER CO CURSE says... NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NO!!
DEVILOLOGIST Wrote:MERGER CO CURSE says... NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was at the game, Russell was 10 pts. better than Mercer. I have not seen Russell throw the ball that many times in 10 years, not alone one game.
NIECE Wrote:I was at the game, Russell was 10 pts. better than Mercer. I have not seen Russell throw the ball that many times in 10 years, not alone one game.

I was to and I agree with you. They trew as many INTS in that game than they did all season. Russell should've won that game. But thats the past now. And no, it isn't right for a 6A to play in a 3A.
You know, we can do an actual poll....
bluegrassballa Wrote:I was to and I agree with you. They trew as many INTS in that game than they did all season. Russell should've won that game. But thats the past now. And no, it isn't right for a 6A to play in a 3A.

I agree it is not right! Until they figure out a better system, this is what we got. But trying to run from it doesn't look good either. They can only play eleven at a time.
Isn't this basically the same thread topic as the consolidated school one????
If so, we can merge the two together.
Someone please, show me the difference in the two threads.
FOX SPORTS Wrote:Isn't this basically the same thread topic as the consolidated school one????
If so, we can merge the two together.
Someone please, show me the difference in the two threads.

Well IMO I think the consolidated school thread was about bashing the KHSAA. And this one is about a "unnamed" 6A team playing in a 3A district.Big Grin
no its not right....
If you're talking about Merger Co and Harlan Co. Those schools play in 3A with a 5A enrollment. Not a 6A enrollment.
i think it should be up to thier coach, if he beleaves in his guys or not.
This is allowed in certain situations. KHSAA allowed Mercer and Harrodsburgs to combine teams and play as if it did not happen. Russell should have beaten them regardless. They did not an it's history. I don't think KHSAA will make that mistake twice. Well maybe not. They have not learned from prior blunders.
Jeepman Wrote:This is allowed in certain situations. KHSAA allowed Mercer and Harrodsburgs to combine teams and play as if it did not happen. Russell should have beaten them regardless. They did not an it's history. I don't think KHSAA will make that mistake twice. Well maybe not. They have not learned from prior blunders.
They have already made that mistake twice.

Harlan Co is a 5A school playing the Cawood 3A schedule in a 3A district for 2008.
DevilsWin Wrote:They have already made that mistake twice.

Harlan Co is a 5A school playing the Cawood 3A schedule in a 3A district for 2008.

Just my point. KHSAA makes one blunder after another.