Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jr. wins at Michigan!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
Way to go JR and the whole #88 team. Very gutsy gamble at the end that paid off. Dale Jr did a great job of saving gas and being there at the end.
Finally
dale jr is my fav. driver...im glad he could finally get a win after 14 months ;]....nice job dale
gish_7 Wrote:Finally

For real.
duke_rulez423 Wrote:dale jr is my fav. driver...im glad he could finally get a win after 14 months ;]....nice job dale
Try 25 months and 9 days.
i knew this was going to happen this year eventually... i see about 4 more wins this year for the 88
Oh man, let the "Dale Jr is the greatest driver in the history of auto sport" threads start now.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Oh man, let the "Dale Jr is the greatest driver in the history of auto sport" threads start now.

Yep! I don't hate Dale Jr. but I dont like him either, GO CARL EDWARDS!
TidesHoss32 Wrote:Oh man, let the "Dale Jr is the greatest driver in the history of auto sport" threads start now.
He is.
BCF4L Wrote:Try 25 months and 9 days.
Wow! Youve kept up with it better than I have and I root for the guy. What I love is that all you JR haters dont have a leg to stand on anymore if you ever did in the first place. Its time all yall faced facts: JR CAN DRIVE!!! And hes proving it this year.
I like Dale Jr, but I don't think he wins without the caution.
Im not saying hes the best ever cause he isnt. The best ever was related to him though LOL! Its just time that all of you guys on here admited that this guy can drive and hes proving it week after week. You may not like him for whatever reason but hes proving that he IS a championship caliber driver whether you like him or not.
Thats 50 cool points for you:Thumbs:
Jshort5 Wrote:Yep! I don't hate Dale Jr. but I dont like him either, GO CARL EDWARDS!
HP I like ya buddy. Your one of my favorite people on this whole site, but.......................Big Grin
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Im not saying hes the best ever cause he isnt. The best ever was related to him though LOL! Its just time that all of you guys on here admited that this guy can drive and hes proving it week after week. You may not like him for whatever reason but hes proving that he IS a championship caliber driver whether you like him or not.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:HP I like ya buddy. Your one of my favorite people on this whole site, but.......................Big Grin
Well I thank you and the feeling is mutual, but you know Im right on this one.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Wow! Youve kept up with it better than I have and I root for the guy. What I love is that all you JR haters dont have a leg to stand on anymore if you ever did in the first place. Its time all yall faced facts: JR CAN DRIVE!!! And hes proving it this year.
I'm not making any excuses here, but Jr. was a 10th place car at best. He somehow got to the end on fuel when Tony Eury Jr. said they would be 2 laps short. He still made it with a green, white, checkered finish and 4 caution laps in between.

But what I don't get is it is against NASCAR rules to pass the pacecar during caution laps. Dale Jr. does this several times under caution, even after being asked not to. But, he is Dale Jr. so no penalty was given. Just like in the Coca Cola 600 when they gave him a 1 lap penalty then decided to take it back. I think it's bogus but that is up to NASCAR. Another bogus thing was the fact that Kasey Kahne got a push from Mark Martin under caution and that is against the rules as well.

Dale Jr. however is still not the driver you guys make him out to be.
BCF4L Wrote:I'm not making any excuses here, but Jr. was a 10th place car at best. He somehow got to the end on fuel when Tony Eury Jr. said they would be 2 laps short. He still made it with a green, white, checkered finish and 4 caution laps in between.

But what I don't get is it is against NASCAR rules to pass the pacecar during caution laps. Dale Jr. does this several times under caution, even after being asked not to. But, he is Dale Jr. so no penalty was given. Just like in the Coca Cola 600 when they gave him a 1 lap penalty then decided to take it back. I think it's bogus but that is up to NASCAR. Another bogus thing was the fact that Kasey Kahne got a push from Mark Martin under caution and that is against the rules as well.

Dale Jr. however is still not the driver you guys make him out to be.
Ok so you just proved my point for me. Great race car drivers find a way to win even when they dont have the best car. As far as the pace car thing goes man if you reach any further with this one youre gonna fall and hurt yourself. Ive seen many instaces where the a driver is trying to save gas under caution and passes the pace car trying to do it. I remember a race that Dale Jarrett won at Daytona in 1999 when he was trying to save fuel and passed the pace car. The same thing happened then as sunday. Nascar warned DJ about it and he never passed the pace car again but he did pull even with it on the apron just like JR did sunday after NASCAR warned him not to pass it anymore. I watched the race on sunday and Ive got NASCAR hotpass on my TV and after Tony JR told Dale Jr not to pass the pace car anymore he DID NOT do it again and Ive got video evidence of it. Ive got some homework for you. Go and reasearch if NASCAR has ever penalized anyone for passing the pace car under caution. Ive been watching since the late 70s and I cant ever remember it happening. I know alot of driver have been warned for it but not penalized. Like Ive said before Im not trying to make you like Dale Jr and youre entitled to your opinion. But you and alot of others just try so hard with everything little thing you can find to tear the guy down whenever he does something good. I can handle that but what is really sad is when you dont have anything to use against him then you just make stuff up. Like ive told you before you and those like you not just on here but everywhere just make yourselves look foolish when you do that.
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Ok so you just proved my point for me. Great race car drivers find a way to win even when they dont have the best car. As far as the pace car thing goes man if you reach any further with this one youre gonna fall and hurt yourself. Ive seen many instaces where the a driver is trying to save gas under caution and passes the pace car trying to do it. I remember a race that Dale Jarrett won at Daytona in 1999 when he was trying to save fuel and passed the pace car. The same thing happened then as sunday. Nascar warned DJ about it and he never passed the pace car again but he did pull even with it on the apron just like JR did sunday after NASCAR warned him not to pass it anymore. I watched the race on sunday and Ive got NASCAR hotpass on my TV and after Tony JR told Dale Jr not to pass the pace car anymore he DID NOT do it again and Ive got video evidence of it. Ive got some homework for you. Go and reasearch if NASCAR has ever penalized anyone for passing the pace car under caution. Ive been watching since the late 70s and I cant ever remember it happening. I know alot of driver have been warned for it but not penalized. Like Ive said before Im not trying to make you like Dale Jr and youre entitled to your opinion. But you and alot of others just try so hard with everything little thing you can find to tear the guy down whenever he does something good. I can handle that but what is really sad is when you dont have anything to use against him then you just make stuff up. Like ive told you before you and those like you not just on here but everywhere just make yourselves look foolish when you do that.
Making myself look foolish? You Earnhardt Jr. fans are the ones who look foolish. Every time I listen to a prerace show all I hear are ignorant Earnhardt Jr. fans saying Dale Jr. is going to win this weekend. It blows my mind. It blows my mind that people think Dale Earnhardt Jr. is one of the greatest drivers all time. It's freaking hilarious that you delusional fans would think someone who has never won a championship is one of the greatest all time. And, for your information, if you read any articles on Nascar.com, I'm not the only one who noticed the passing of the pace car. Seems some drivers were pretty upset about it as well.
BCF4L Wrote:Making myself look foolish? You Earnhardt Jr. fans are the ones who look foolish. Every time I listen to a prerace show all I hear are ignorant Earnhardt Jr. fans saying Dale Jr. is going to win this weekend. It blows my mind. It blows my mind that people think Dale Earnhardt Jr. is one of the greatest drivers all time. It's freaking hilarious that you delusional fans would think someone who has never won a championship is one of the greatest all time. And, for your information, if you read any articles on Nascar.com, I'm not the only one who noticed the passing of the pace car. Seems some drivers were pretty upset about it as well.
Ok read the first sentnce in post #12 again real slowly and sound out the big words if you have any trouble. I never said hes the greatest of all time and I cant control what others say. The ? you should be asking ypourself is why does it bother you so bad when they do? Answer: Hes whipping your drivers rearend both on the points sheet and on the race track every weekend so you can say what you want but the numbers dont lie. As far what you think about the pace car deal. It doesnt matter what you or other drivers think or what I think for that matter. Nascar has never to my knowledge penalized a driver for passing the pace car under caution without warning them first ( Did you do your homework?) JR heeded the warning and didnt pass it anymore. You being a Stewart fan you should be less worried about JR and more worried about next year when Stewart is one of the go or go home cars when he leaves JGR and goes to the juggernaught that is Haas racing LOL!
Hey, Juan Pablo Montoya and Jimmie Johnson is the best!! LOL
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Ok read the first sentnce in post #12 again real slowly and sound out the big words if you have any trouble. I never said hes the greatest of all time and I cant control what others say. The ? you should be asking ypourself is why does it bother you so bad when they do? Answer: Hes whipping your drivers rearend both on the points sheet and on the race track every weekend so you can say what you want but the numbers dont lie. As far what you think about the pace car deal. It doesnt matter what you or other drivers think or what I think for that matter. Nascar has never to my knowledge penalized a driver for passing the pace car under caution without warning them first ( Did you do your homework?) JR heeded the warning and didnt pass it anymore. You being a Stewart fan you should be less worried about JR and more worried about next year when Stewart is one of the go or go home cars when he leaves JGR and goes to the juggernaught that is Haas racing LOL!
Why should I have to worry about Stewart? You're right, numbers don't lie. Where should we start. Yes, this year Tony isn't doing that hot, but if you look at his career, he doesn't get going until the summer months anyways. Tony has 15 starts this year with an average finish of 17.1 and made $3,044,480. Dale Jr. in 15 starts has an average finish of 10.5 and earnings of $2,475,290. Dale is 3rd in points compared to Tony in 11th. BUT, you want to talk about numbers and me being concerned about Tony, you might want to think again.

Your precious Dale Earnhardt Jr. couldn't hold Tony's jock. Tony and Dale both started Sprint Cup in 1999. Dale has 18 wins, 132 Top 10's, and 8 poles. His best Cup championship finish was 3rd. He didn't pick up his first win until the 2000 season. He was the 2004 Daytona 500 winner and the 03/04/05/06/07 Most Popular Driver. Dale was also the 1998/1999 Busch Series Champion.

Tony on the other hand has 32 wins, 197 top 10's, and 10 poles. Tony was the 2002/2005 Nascar Winston Cup and Nextel Cup Champ (the only driver to win 2 differently named cup championships). He won his rookie year and has also won the AllState at the Brickyard 400 in 2005/2007. Tony was also the 1995 USAC Triple Crown Champ, the 1997 IRL Champ, the 2006 Iroc XXX Champ, the 1991 USAC Rookie of the Year, the 1996 IRL Rookie of the Year, and the 1999 Winston Cup Rookie of the Year. Tony was inducted into the National Midget Auto Racing Hall of Fame. Your precious Dale Jr. couldn't even beat out Matt Kenseth for Rookie of the Year. And need I remind you, Tony didn't need his daddy to make it into this sport. Tony did it on talent alone. If it weren't for Dale Sr. then Dale Jr. would have never been heard of. As a matter of fact, kinda reminds you of a feller named Kyle Petty doesn't it? Someone who doesn't have the skill to race in NASCAR but was lucky enough that his daddy was big.

Game, set, match, I win, Tony wins, Dale Jr. sucks.
I am Dale Jr fan also, I like Cousin Carl to
Cousin Carl is cool. My dad loves Carl. Honestly, I don't see how anyone couldn't like him.
rallo316 Wrote:I am Dale Jr fan also, I like Cousin Carl to
I met Carl Edwards in Mansfield, Ohio when he was racing trucks. Really Cool guy.
Ah hah! Now you all are talkin! Been a Carl Edwards fan since he took over for Jeff Burton four years ago, and its no doubt that he's ONE OF the best in NASCAR today. The guy can drive, and he's a class act. If he had teammates that would work with him, he could be THE best (he doesnt get along with Kenseth, Jamie McMurray is one of the bottom 10 drivers in Cup, Ragan is having a solid year but is still learning, and Biffle is so erratic week in and week out, he's unpredictable). I wish he had held out of re-signing for Roush, and seen what Tony was going to do with JGR. Had Tony left JGR I would have loved to have seen Carl jump in that car..I'll say this though, Ive said, and although I poke at him all the time, my older brother is a huge Tony Stewart fan, but Ive seen him do things in a car that still makes my mind wonder "how is that possible". Tony seriously is a cross between my alltime most hated driver (Earnhardt) and my alltime favorite driver (Pearson)..I still remember the 360 he done in traffic at Daytona I believe a couple of years ago, gained control of his car- in traffic, and kept truckin..and he lost 2 spots, and I remember him laughing and telling Zippy "that was fun, but I dont wanna do it again"..You might love or hate Tony, but the guy can flat out drive the wheels off of a racecar. And although they didnt get along at first, Kyle Busch reminds me an awful lot of him.
BCF4L Wrote:Why should I have to worry about Stewart? You're right, numbers don't lie. Where should we start. Yes, this year Tony isn't doing that hot, but if you look at his career, he doesn't get going until the summer months anyways. Tony has 15 starts this year with an average finish of 17.1 and made $3,044,480. Dale Jr. in 15 starts has an average finish of 10.5 and earnings of $2,475,290. Dale is 3rd in points compared to Tony in 11th. BUT, you want to talk about numbers and me being concerned about Tony, you might want to think again.

Your precious Dale Earnhardt Jr. couldn't hold Tony's jock. Tony and Dale both started Sprint Cup in 1999. Dale has 18 wins, 132 Top 10's, and 8 poles. His best Cup championship finish was 3rd. He didn't pick up his first win until the 2000 season. He was the 2004 Daytona 500 winner and the 03/04/05/06/07 Most Popular Driver. Dale was also the 1998/1999 Busch Series Champion.

Tony on the other hand has 32 wins, 197 top 10's, and 10 poles. Tony was the 2002/2005 Nascar Winston Cup and Nextel Cup Champ (the only driver to win 2 differently named cup championships). He won his rookie year and has also won the AllState at the Brickyard 400 in 2005/2007. Tony was also the 1995 USAC Triple Crown Champ, the 1997 IRL Champ, the 2006 Iroc XXX Champ, the 1991 USAC Rookie of the Year, the 1996 IRL Rookie of the Year, and the 1999 Winston Cup Rookie of the Year. Tony was inducted into the National Midget Auto Racing Hall of Fame. Your precious Dale Jr. couldn't even beat out Matt Kenseth for Rookie of the Year. And need I remind you, Tony didn't need his daddy to make it into this sport. Tony did it on talent alone. If it weren't for Dale Sr. then Dale Jr. would have never been heard of. As a matter of fact, kinda reminds you of a feller named Kyle Petty doesn't it? Someone who doesn't have the skill to race in NASCAR but was lucky enough that his daddy was big.

Game, set, match, I win, Tony wins, Dale Jr. sucks.
Yes Tony has more wins and championships. All the open wheel stuff doesnt really matter cause Tony can drive anything and Ive never refuted that but your wrong on a few things ( as usual) and Im sure "accidently" left out a few others. First of all just to correct you Dale Jrs first full season wasnt until 2000. He raced in 5 races in 1999. You also left out the first rookie to ever win the all-star race. You included the 2004 Daytona 500 for JR. I have 2 ? for you on that win. #1 how many 500s has Stewart won?(Ill give you it wont be long before he wins one). #2 who did that "no-talent" Dale JR pass with 20 to go to win that 500?????? Yes Tony has won more races and titles in his career than JR. But JR was at DEI and Tony was at JGR. Big difference there. As in about $10-15 million more of a racing budget difference and no amount of talent can over come that. Not even Tonys(and hes gonna find that out next year when he goes to Haas). So once again thanks for proving my point for me cause we see whats going on this year when they are finally in equal equipment. Heres some more stats that Tony has JR beat in just to make you feel better. Reporters Hit, Fans Hit, Trying to kill someone with a race car, Swings took at NASCAR officials, wrecking someone and then trying to make it look like their fault. And of course icesant whining.
The Kyle Petty thing was funny considering that JRs won 10 more races and been racin 21 less years than Kyle has. If you think about it ( I know that makes your head hurt and all LOL!) a more fair comaprison would have been to another drivers son that used his fathers name to get his career started that JR has as many wins as and thats Davey Allison. One more question? If the Earnhardt name is the only reason why JR has a ride then why doesnt Kerry have one? Answer:A name can get you into this sport but only talent can keep you here. Now lets hear your rebuttal and Im sure its going to be more thought provoking, well thought out and fact based points such as "UHHHHHHHH........................Dale JR Sucks!"LOL!
Son BY GOD. Someone give me my walfare check and my ciggrits. Imma go home, get drunk and smack my wife in the eye cause JR finally won a race! I betcha his daddy is so proud of him. I know I am. I betcha God himself watched the race with Big E and cheered Little E onto victory! Son! By God! WOOOOOO! WOOOOO! WOOOOOO! WOOO!!!

That above was sarcasm and satire.

In reality, winning more races and championships makes you better.
BCF4L Wrote:Cousin Carl is cool. My dad loves Carl. Honestly, I don't see how anyone couldn't like him.

I don't like him. I don't like him at all. :letsparty:letsparty:letsparty:letsparty
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Yes Tony has more wins and championships. All the open wheel stuff doesnt really matter cause Tony can drive anything and Ive never refuted that but your wrong on a few things ( as usual) and Im sure "accidently" left out a few others. First of all just to correct you Dale Jrs first full season wasnt until 2000. He raced in 5 races in 1999. You also left out the first rookie to ever win the all-star race. You included the 2004 Daytona 500 for JR. I have 2 ? for you on that win. #1 how many 500s has Stewart won?(Ill give you it wont be long before he wins one). #2 who did that "no-talent" Dale JR pass with 20 to go to win that 500?????? Yes Tony has won more races and titles in his career than JR. But JR was at DEI and Tony was at JGR. Big difference there. As in about $10-15 million more of a racing budget difference and no amount of talent can over come that. Not even Tonys(and hes gonna find that out next year when he goes to Haas). So once again thanks for proving my point for me cause we see whats going on this year when they are finally in equal equipment. Heres some more stats that Tony has JR beat in just to make you feel better. Reporters Hit, Fans Hit, Trying to kill someone with a race car, Swings took at NASCAR officials, wrecking someone and then trying to make it look like their fault. And of course icesant whining.
The Kyle Petty thing was funny considering that JRs won 10 more races and been racin 21 less years than Kyle has. If you think about it ( I know that makes your head hurt and all LOL!) a more fair comaprison would have been to another drivers son that used his fathers name to get his career started that JR has as many wins as and thats Davey Allison. One more question? If the Earnhardt name is the only reason why JR has a ride then why doesnt Kerry have one? Answer:A name can get you into this sport but only talent can keep you here. Now lets hear your rebuttal and Im sure its going to be more thought provoking, well thought out and fact based points such as "UHHHHHHHH........................Dale JR Sucks!"LOL!
Oh God, give me a break. At least Tony has the balls to stick up for himself. Where was sissy boy Earnhardt at when Kyle Busch put him in the wall at Richmond? He's too big of a wuss to do anything about it. Listen, it's pointless arguing with you about this. You're a Jr. fan so you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. I've noticed that about naive Jr fans.
BCF4L Wrote:Oh God, give me a break. At least Tony has the balls to stick up for himself. Where was sissy boy Earnhardt at when Kyle Busch put him in the wall at Richmond? He's too big of a wuss to do anything about it. Listen, it's pointless arguing with you about this. You're a Jr. fan so you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. I've noticed that about naive Jr fans.
LOL! I expected "UHHHHHHH................Dale JR sucks" and I get the much more intelligent "UHHHHH.........Dale JRs a wusssss". Yes I guess JR isnt a "real man" because he didnt try to run over Kyle with his car or go and whine to the media about what happened or accuse NASCAR of being rigged because he didnt win. This debate has taught me one thing about you and that is you hate JR more than you like Stewart and thats just sad. I honestly believe that if JR quit the sport tommorow you and those like you would be the saddest human beings on earth. Because then youd have nobody to blame. I know you gotta go now and get that mullett of yours trimmed so Ill let you go.Smile Smile Smile
Pages: 1 2