Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Honda BIG RED '09
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know some people who work at the honda shop are on here and i was wanting to know some specs on it cause im lookin for a 2009 model quad to by. Preferably a honda
The Big Red is not a Quad its a side by side, check it out on Honda's Website. Its actually a letdown in terms of Honda and what they are capable of, this thing is quite ugly, id rather have a mule than it.
I work for a Honda Dealership, their really isn't a lot I can say about it. American Honda hasn't sent us much.
I do know that it will be the first Sport/Utility UTV. It's about the size of a Ranger with the speed of the Rhino. It will have a 680cc engine, but it will have a transmission that will hold you back better than the Rincon. Unlike other UTV's with tube frames, they will have a stronger box frame. You will be able to choose from red or camo for the first year.
For the price, we don't know yet, they are expected to be competitive with other UTV's.
Were expecting to get them in around August.
BC75 Wrote:I work for a Honda Dealership, their really isn't a lot I can say about it. American Honda hasn't sent us much.
I do know that it will be the first Sport/Utility UTV. It's about the size of a Ranger with the speed of the Rhino. It will have a 680cc engine, but it will have a transmission that will hold you back better than the Rincon. Unlike other UTV's with tube frames, they will have a stronger box frame. You will be able to choose from red or camo for the first year.
For the price, we don't know yet, they are expected to be competitive with other UTV's.
Were expecting to get them in around August.

the speed of a rhino with the size of a Ranger. Wow thats like a 2 in 1. I think the Red just makes it look ugly. IMO they camo would look better. Ive been waiting for Honda to make a UTV and finally its here becauser i can only have hondas. So were looking around $9,000 - $10,000?
would u say that you all will be getting them in during Early or Late August. Price Range?