Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Football facility pictures.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I am starting this thread because I was over at the field today looking at the reseeding progress and thought it would be good for everyone to share any pictures of their football facilities.
Home seating, press box and reserved seating at Russell.
Visitor seating.
Scoreboard.

I don't want to hear the first comment about the flaming devil....:p
RHS Hedges. They are finally coming in pretty good.
Rear of press box from parking lot.
View from parking lot looking towards the entire facility.
How about reading about it.

That was the best fireball ever.
FBALL Wrote:How about reading about it.

That was the best fireball ever.

I fully expected you to be the first one to comment......Smile

It was kind of like the Phoenix rising from the ashes or maybe the Phoenix turning to ashes. All depends on how you saw it.
That bird was smokin'. Literally.
Does this school allow you to loiter around? But these are some nice pics, I might enjoy playing up there next season!
Real Badman Wrote:Does this school allow you to loiter around? But these are some nice pics, I might enjoy playing up there next season!

There is a track around the field that is open to the public. I tend to wander around there a lot but the AD doesn't seem to pay any attention to me.....
Russell has a nice facility
The new surface will look very sharp when it is in place....
EKUAlum05 Wrote:The new surface will look very sharp when it is in place....

I certainly hope it looks better than we are used to.Smile
Midee1 Wrote:There is a track around the field that is open to the public. I tend to wander around there a lot but the AD doesn't seem to pay any attention to me.....

Nice and once again nice pics. Hopefully I will be visiting this field next season.
Okay I'm sorry, but the RHS bush thing needs to go. It was a good idea, I just don't think it has looked as good as expected.
Midee1 Wrote:There is a track around the field that is open to the public. I tend to wander around there a lot but the AD doesn't seem to pay any attention to me.....

They can't say a whole lot about if someone is not hurting anything,it is public property and we (tax payers) pay for it.

I think the field will look good, congrats to Russell for improving a already nice facility.

To bad Lewis can't come up there to play this year. And get a victory on the new turf.:flame:
Pic of Blackcat Stadium, home of the Prestonsburg Blackcats!
Prestonsburg's Scoreboard...
View from Press box...
BlackcatAlum Wrote:View from Press box...

shew I can remember the old field it was absolutley terrible it was the best change for that program.
Pburg has a very nice facilty.What is the seating capacity of the home grandstands? What are those buildings from the press box view? One looks like a gas station.
kybaseball Wrote:Pburg has a very nice facilty.What is the seating capacity of the home grandstands? What are those buildings from the press box view? One looks like a gas station.

The one in the middle is Hardees's,yummm I would like some Hardee's right now,LoL!!Smile
Jshort5 Wrote:The one in the middle is Hardees's,yummm I would like some Hardee's right now,LoL!!Smile

Smile Smile Smile Smile
kybaseball Wrote:Pburg has a very nice facilty.What is the seating capacity of the home grandstands? What are those buildings from the press box view? One looks like a gas station.

From right to left, Marathon Gas Station, Hardee's, and an Eye Care Center.

On the KHSAA website it says 1500, but we had our entire school on the bleachers and it filled up 1/4 of the bleachers and our school has just over 600 students in it... so I'd say around 2500.
http://www.pikevillecity.com/hambley.htm
Panoramic view of W.C. Hambley
the scoreboard has since been updated.
I'd say you are closer than the KHSAA.Hate to be negative but that organization is like Little League they don't have a clue.

Looks like grass is in good shape and field has a nice crown on it.
[Image: HPIM0904.JPG][Image: HPIM0903.JPG]

Far end with the jumbotron scoreboard, and also the middle of the field.
[Image: HPIM0905.JPG]

This is where the weight room, and coaches office if.
Pages: 1 2 3