Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Post your ride
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been on a picture taking kick today and since I cleaned the car I thought it would be a good time for everyone to share their rides.
I thought you hated that car!!!! Cool
Nice License Plate....Smile
Batpuff Wrote:I thought you hated that car!!!! Cool

I do but dang if it aint pretty when it's clean.

Jshort5 Wrote:Nice License Plate....Smile

I have had that vanity plate for about 5 years now. I use Midee1 for a lot of things. It is actually something my wife came up with.
OK Bat. Here is my ride. You can see who the spoiled one is at our house. Hers is an 05 with 35000 miles and mine is an 01 with 176000 miles.:o
Midee1 Wrote:OK Bat. Here is my ride. You can see who the spoiled one is at our house. Hers is an 05 with 35000 miles and mine is an 01 with 176000 miles.:o

Heck I would rather have that one the hers. lol
Batpuff Wrote:Heck I would rather have that one the hers. lol

That is why I drive it. I like the room and the good gas mileage. Here is what I will be stuck driving for the next 3 months. My son is coming to take mine to drive back and forth to work so he can save some money on gas. Looks like old dad gets to spend the extra money.Smile
Here is a link to some pictures of the 2002 Pontiac Blackbird that I sold last week after owning it for over 4 years. It is #32 of only 50 made and has 380 horsepower. I already miss it.

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj289...Blackbird/
Hey Midee, what model is that mustang?
Real Badman Wrote:Hey Midee, what model is that mustang?

DortonWildcat5 Wrote:Here is a link to some pictures of the 2002 Pontiac Blackbird that I sold last week after owning it for over 4 years. It is #32 of only 50 made and has 380 horsepower. I already miss it.

http://s275.photobucket.com/albums/jj289...Blackbird/

Why did you get rid of it?
I will try to get some pics today and post..
[Image: Cavalier%20-%201.jpg]

Finally found a picture of TIDEHOSS32's car!~
He has 4....This is his baby..When he feels like Steve McQueen, he get's in this..
[Image: P10000412.jpg]
And this is from his Senior year..He just kept it to add to his future collection..And finally....The car that he would kill if anyone touched..

[Image: woodycar2.jpg]

I hope TidesHoss didn't mind me sharing his babies Smile
I will try to find a picture of his Oldsmobile....Thought I had one...
Midee1 Wrote:Why did you get rid of it?

I sold it because I needed the money to help with building a house.
Picture Midee's car, turn it blue, and you have my car.
BCF4L Wrote:Picture Midee's car, turn it blue, and you have my car.

And if I recall correctly it is about as big a piece of junk as mine.Smile
Midee1 Wrote:And if I recall correctly it is about as big a piece of junk as mine.Smile
You hit the nail on the head there. Mine is a 2006 model however and has fog lights and premium wheels. I have never seen one like mine that comes with premium wheels, fog lights, but no Mustang white stripe that goes down both sides of the car. The 07 models are like mine, but have the white stripes going down both sides of the car. I did buy mine with 3,000 miles on it and was previously owned, so I'm thinking the previous owner had his specially made somehow. Either way, it's a piece of crap.
Well the above is my new ride.
Batpuff Wrote:Well the above is my new ride.

Is it as fun as it looks?
Midee1 Wrote:Is it as fun as it looks?

Dang right it is. lol
Have to resize my pic before I paste it on here..
This is what Ill be driving WHEN I get my licenseWink The only difference is the color of the interior.
And your car is actually almost that mint! One of a few mustangs around Eastern Kentucky that doesn't have that added "Redneck Touch" to it..... Thank God! I love that car!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And your car is actually almost that mint! One of a few mustangs around Eastern Kentucky that doesn't have that added "Redneck Touch" to it..... Thank God! I love that car!

Thanks for the compliment PB5, and you're right it is ALMOST mint. It has some rust spots in the paint, but dont worry I WILL get that fixed before I start driving it!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:And your car is actually almost that mint! One of a few mustangs around Eastern Kentucky that doesn't have that added "Redneck Touch" to it..... Thank God! I love that car!

I had one with that Redneck touch.....:p
Midee1 Wrote:I had one with that Redneck touch.....:p

Smile
Jshort5 Wrote:Smile

By golly it was fast. Even faster when I took all of those stupid looking stickers out of the window.