Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is Pleasure Ridge Park the Favorite?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have heard that PRP has the deepest pitching staff. Has anyone seen them play? Other things being equal, should they win it?
thecavemaster Wrote:I have heard that PRP has the deepest pitching staff. Has anyone seen them play? Other things being equal, should they win it?

They are the best team in the state hands down... however they were a favorite last year as well (them and Dunbar) and the year before that (them and Catholic)

They are also #8 in the nation according to baseball America
I think that they would have to be.
Bosox Fan Wrote:They are the best team in the state hands down... however they were a favorite last year as well (them and Dunbar) and the year before that (them and Catholic)

They are also #8 in the nation according to baseball America

PRP is the Goliath this year IMO.
I honestly don't see any reason for PRP not to win the state title. Should them and LexCath win their first game tomorrow, they will meet each other in the 2nd round, and IMO, that will be PRPs real test. However, it is the post season, and anything can happen. I hate to keep bringing it up, but just look at the run Shelby County went on last season.
Seen both LCA and PRP play, both excellent teams but IMO there is no one who can compete on the same level as PRP. They definately have it all.
StrikeoutKing Wrote:I honestly don't see any reason for PRP not to win the state title. Should them and LexCath win their first game tomorrow, they will meet each other in the 2nd round, and IMO, that will be PRPs real test. However, it is the post season, and anything can happen. I hate to keep bringing it up, but just look at the run Shelby County went on last season.
My bad...I meant to say should PRP and LexCath meet in the finals since they are on opposite ends of the bracket. I still think LexCath provides the toughest test for PRP should they meet.