Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: What is the worst show on TV?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It definitely has to be that Andy Milonakis Show. If this guy can be on TV, anyone can. MTV messed up by airing the show. This guy has got to go. [Image: die.jpg.gif]
:lol: 8) u Sir are absolutely correct..... i hate that shiz!
that celebrity diet show on VH1... its horrible..
That ona and I wanna be a Hilton...
The Andy Milonakis Show has to be the dumbest idea for a show ever
Anything on WPRG would make any worst TV list.
Aw, come on WPRG is good sometimes. I would have to say that The Simple Life is probably the dumbest show ever. Not the idea really, just those retards cast in it.

Andy Milanokis is pretty damn retarded also.

But I would have to say that I ABSOLUTELY HATE!!!!!!!!!! those fucking poker games. It's boring as shit and no one I know watches it, yet somehow they are aired 400 times a day on ESPN and now GSN.
Haven't seen that Andy Milanokis show, and now I don't want to.
TCat u aint missin anything
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:HATE that show. Most annoying kid on the planet! I don't know how many times that I have bitched about that show to people! Arrow

Who modified my post? I don't recall making this statement. Hmm....
Oprah :x
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:It definitely has to be that Andy Milonakis Show. If this guy can be on TV, anyone can. MTV messed up by airing the show. This guy has got to go. [Image: die.jpg.gif]

Fixed BB.

I feel the same way though...Most annoying kid on the planet!
Appreciate it tribe....
Andy Milanokas was exactly what I was thinking as I clicked the thread.

Horrible :?
Haha. I remember watching it for hours at your house just to show you how bad it was.

The kid has to go. That simple.
I was seriosly going to write about that stupid boy before i even opened the thread.
I heard from somewhere (can't remember, prolly at school) that andy was around 22.

I can't remember exactly how old they said he was, but it was above 20 I know. Ridiculous for him to act that way, if it were funny it would be different. Ordering pizzas to stomp them or put a shoe in them to complain to the delivery guy is just retarded if you ask me.

If this was on Comedy Central I'd complain, but I know MTV has always had stupid programming.
I think that 15th told us that about his age the night that you spent at my house....

BallaBaby

The Godfather Wrote:Aw, come on WPRG is good sometimes. I would have to say that The Simple Life is probably the dumbest show ever. Not the idea really, just those retards cast in it.

Andy Milanokis is pretty damn retarded also.

But I would have to say that I ABSOLUTELY HATE!!!!!!!!!! those fucking poker games. It's boring as shit and no one I know watches it, yet somehow they are aired 400 times a day on ESPN and now GSN.

I hate those poker games too!!!!
Poker games and the Andy Milonakis show... that shows drives me CRAZY!!!
Reizvoll Wrote:I heard from somewhere (can't remember, prolly at school) that andy was around 22.

I can't remember exactly how old they said he was, but it was above 20 I know. Ridiculous for him to act that way, if it were funny it would be different. Ordering pizzas to stomp them or put a shoe in them to complain to the delivery guy is just retarded if you ask me.

If this was on Comedy Central I'd complain, but I know MTV has always had stupid programming.

That's exactly what I was thinking. The guys an immature idiot. :o