Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: In honor of The Strangers (movie) - Has anyone creepy knocked on your door?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So at the beginning of The Strangers, a girl knocks on the door and asks for a random person who does not live there. She comes back a few minutes later to ask the same question. From there, the events begin to take place, ending with the two people being killed simply, "because they were home."

So, I thought I'd have some fun and ask, has anyone creepy ever knocked on your door?

I recently had someone come to my door and go into a spiel about selling magazines for some school function, but they had no magazines and no order forms for subscriptions. I thought that was odd since she was supposedly trying to sell subscriptions to these things.
Luckily I have never had anyone creepy like that knock on my door, and after watching the strangers I hope it never happens!
-STAT- Wrote:Luckily I have never had anyone creepy like that knock on my door, and after watching the strangers I hope it never happens!

Me and you both my man!!
Never had that happen either. The Strangers is definitely an edge of your seat movie. My girlfriend almost beat me to death jumping around and screaming during the movie.
When I was younger, there used to be a man in his 40's knock on my door around 2 AM and would jiggle the door handle trying to get in. He would do this on a regular basis. The man was always drunk though and would leave a full bottle of Budweiser on my front porch. So, not all was bad during the encounters. Smile
He was the Beer Fairy...
We used to call him the drunk man. He came so often that we expected it. It scared us when he first started doing it, but we realized he wasn't trying to harm us in any way so we just left him alone.
Amun-Ra Wrote:He was the Beer Fairy...

:thatsfunn
Jehovah Witnesses'....
Wuzza Bear Wrote:Jehovah Witnesses'....

:thatsfunn