Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: All area teams?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
anyone know when they will be released?
ukfootballrocks Wrote:anyone know when they will be released?

16th is usually after state
I think it's not just the 16th anymore. I know in basketball and volleyball and other sports there were kids from like Paintsville, LC, and some others that weren't in the 16th who made all-area.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I think it's not just the 16th anymore. I know in basketball and volleyball and other sports there were kids from like Paintsville, LC, and some others that weren't in the 16th who made all-area.

ya it is all that the newspaper area covers
Bosox Fan Wrote:ya it is all that the newspaper area covers

I thought that too, but then I see where somebody from Paintsville made it on the all area, and I know the Daily Independent doesn't run in Paintsville.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I thought that too, but then I see where somebody from Paintsville made it on the all area, and I know the Daily Independent doesn't run in Paintsville.

I get my Ashaland Daily from several location's in Paintsville. When I was growing up we did not get the Lex. Herald, we got the ADI. It was the dominate paper. They are not nearly as strong as they once were, but they still have a presence. There have been several kids from JC and Paintsville on their team for the last several years.
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I get my Ashaland Daily from several location's in Paintsville. When I was growing up we did not get the Lex. Herald, we got the ADI. It was the dominate paper. They are not nearly as strong as they once were, but they still have a presence. There have been several kids from JC and Paintsville on their team for the last several years.

I stand corrected!
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I stand corrected!
Your forgiven!!!Smile
Mr.Kimball Wrote:I get my Ashaland Daily from several location's in Paintsville. When I was growing up we did not get the Lex. Herald, we got the ADI. It was the dominate paper. They are not nearly as strong as they once were, but they still have a presence. There have been several kids from JC and Paintsville on their team for the last several years.

I wish they would do the region instead of the area I like that idea better but my opinion does not mean much
looks like Lewis Co. had 2 players selected,Witten and Lykins. kind of suprised Bolander or Downing were not selected as well.