Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lexington Catholic 7 - Neport Central Catholic 0 (Game 2 Semi State 5)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is official! Every team, except for Harrison County and West Jessamine, have punched their ticket to the state tournament with this win over Newport Central Catholic. If Harrison County wins tonight it will be a complete 16 game sweep in two games of the semi state by all 8 teams going to Applebees Park! Congrats to everyone. It should be an exciting tournament.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:It is official! Every team, except for Harrison County and West Jessamine, have punched their ticket to the state tournament with this win over Newport Central Catholic. If Harrison County wins tonight it will be a complete 16 game sweep in two games of the semi state by all 8 teams going to Applebees Park! Congrats to everyone. It should be an exciting tournament.

That is amazing.... I can not believe that every team has swept... however I picked WJ to win this series so it will mess up my bracket but I guess I can live with it