Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: PRP 15 Anderson County 0, Game 2 Semi State 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
PRP advances by knocking off Anderson County 15-0. I really don't see anyone knocking off PRP this year. They have the most complete team in the state, and I can't see anyone having the fire power to match them.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:PRP advances by knocking off Anderson County 15-0. I really don't see anyone knocking off PRP this year. They have the most complete team in the state, and I can't see anyone having the fire power to match them.

I really did not even see this thread when I posted it.... Your comment on mine I thought meant you were going to post it but I beat you to it... I am sorry
Wow.....what a win. Congrats PRP.
Great win PRP! Coach Miller is a very classy coach as well!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Great win PRP! Coach Miller is a very classy coach as well!

Where are you getting that from?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Great win PRP! Coach Miller is a very classy coach as well!

I do not know why you think that... his speech at the state tourney banquet last year basically said... "Prp is back again and this time everyone else is playing for second... I congratulate all of you on your season but it will be over soon"
Bosox Fan Wrote:I do not know why you think that... his speech at the state tourney banquet last year basically said... "Prp is back again and this time everyone else is playing for second... I congratulate all of you on your season but it will be over soon"

How awesome was that when they got beat? I love when Bill Miller get's made a fool of.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:How awesome was that when they got beat? I love when Bill Miller get's made a fool of.

I am still a bit shocked that they did though and will be if they do this year to