Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence Co 6 - Bell Co 0 (GM 2 Semi-State 7)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Chandler Shepard goes the distance as LC makes it to AppleBee's!!!!!
Was really proud of the way LC played tonight. Bats were alive, defense played great and Shepard goes the distance and guts it out in the last inning and blows away the last batter on a 3rd strike swinging. Congrats Dawgs!!!!
Way to go Dawgs!!!!! Best of luck at Applebee's.
Congrats Shep and Dawgs

who was the MVP?
Bosox Fan Wrote:Congrats Shep and Dawgs

who was the MVP?

Chandler Shepard was the MVP
Congratulations to the Dawgs on a great accomplishment. Now you all are half way to your goal. Enjoy this win then get focused for next week. You all have every thing it takes to bring home that State Title. Go down there and play your game and savior every moment because you are playing for the STATE TITLE! GO DAWGS
Congratulations to the Bell Co. Bobcats you all had a great season also and played with class just like your football team all ways does. I saw your bus this morning at the local hotel so I hope you guys have a safe trip home today. From the dawg family Hope to get to see you all this fall.
Congrats LC on the win and a trip to applebees!!! Shep goes the distance and shuts out a very good Bell co. team. Bell showed tons of class and they have a very bright future only having one senior on there team. Can't wait to see the dawgs in the finals. Shep pitched one heck of a game and deserved the MVP honor he got. And I'm looking forward to watching them in the state finals. :letsparty
Way to go Dawgs!!

Now just 3 more to go , don't settle just yet. Keep going.
Congrats, LC! You've earned it! Go represent Eastern KY and the 15th Region well in Lexington next week! We'll all be pulling for ya!
StrikeoutKing Wrote:Congrats, LC! You've earned it! Go represent Eastern KY and the 15th Region well in Lexington next week! We'll all be pulling for ya!

Good Lucky to LC.... I am pumped to go watch the game at 10 A.M. Thursday against the Musketeers...should be one for the ages

I really wish it would have been later though
Bosox Fan Wrote:Good Lucky to LC.... I am pumped to go watch the game at 10 A.M. Thursday against the Musketeers...should be one for the ages

I really wish it would have been later though

If they would have went by the format from the past 10 years then they would have been playing in the 6 o'clock game, but I am assuming for revenue puposes they aren't.
Congrats LC!! You were the Best of the 57th, & 15th!! You've conquered the semi-state, NOW TEAR UP APPLEBEE"S!!!!!! Go Dawgs!!!!!
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:If they would have went by the format from the past 10 years then they would have been playing in the 6 o'clock game, but I am assuming for revenue puposes they aren't.

I HEARD that of the last 8 state champs 7 of them came from a team that played on the first day and had a day off
Bosox Fan Wrote:I HEARD that of the last 8 state champs 7 of them came from a team that played on the first day and had a day off

They have eliminated that this year. This year there is no Wednesday game. Every team will play their opening round on thursday starting at 10 a.m. and going through until the last game at 8:30 p.m. I think this really allows the "best" team to win the state championship because you can't use the same pitcher in the opening round and the championship, unless he only throws 5 innings of course. In this case whomever has the deepest pitching staff will win the state championship.
Congrats Lawrence County! Represent EKY well in your run to win the state championship.
How hard was Shephard throwing during the last batter of the game?? From the outfield it seemed like he was really digging deep and putting the heat on the ball.
easternkysportsguru Wrote:How hard was Shephard throwing during the last batter of the game?? From the outfield it seemed like he was really digging deep and putting the heat on the ball.

I think if I remember looking down once on the last batter he hit 84.