Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup 12 Estill 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
5 innings final.... game 2 tomorrow night
Well the scoreless innings was halted but as predicted an easy win.
Batpuff Wrote:Well the scoreless innings was halted but as predicted an easy win.

Yes it ended on an error by Billy on a throw toward third
Congrats to Greenup Co. It looks like thier bats were rollin.
kybaseball Wrote:Congrats to Greenup Co. It looks like thier bats were rollin.

14 hits in 5 innings when the kid on your team with the highest batting average goes 0-4

they had hits from the entire lineup

James the 6 hole had 3 hits
Drew the 9 hole had 4 hits
and Zach Smith who had not played in a game in 3 weeks had 2 hits
Congrats to Greenup on the win.
Congrats Greenup
DID NOT EXPECT THIS OUTCOME! Heard Estill threw the ball all over the field last night. Is Freeman throwing tonight?
I think I caught all kinds of flack for saying this wouldn't even be a game, and I hope this has shown how good Greenup actually is. Estill had a good year, but they ran into a much better team in the sectionals.
JackRabbitSlim Wrote:I think I caught all kinds of flack for saying this wouldn't even be a game, and I hope this has shown how good Greenup actually is. Estill had a good year, but they ran into a much better team in the sectionals.

no JRS you got someone else that tried to tell all of them but tonight i dont see a blow out which though you never know what could happen if estill plays like they did last night......but i dont belive estill has it in them good high school baseball team vs. a outstanding high school baseball team who would you bet on??????

Greenup- 7
Estill-5
SimplyDis1 Wrote:no JRS you got someone else that tried to tell all of them but tonight i dont see a blow out which though you never know what could happen if estill plays like they did last night......but i dont belive estill has it in them good high school baseball team vs. a outstanding high school baseball team who would you bet on??????

Greenup- 7
Estill-5

Um Greenup? No actually I didn't. I think after what all Greenup has done this year they deserve to be in the state tournament, and I wish them well.
how many seniors are they loosing this year, and will there freshman be good next year?
SimplyDis1 Wrote:no JRS you got someone else that tried to tell all of them but tonight i dont see a blow out which though you never know what could happen if estill plays like they did last night......but i dont belive estill has it in them good high school baseball team vs. a outstanding high school baseball team who would you bet on??????

Greenup- 7
Estill-5

Thats kind of an odd statement to have him BET on someone considering who is in JRS picture.... I am a Rose fan, but I just found it ironic
Bosox Fan Wrote:Thats kind of an odd statement to have him BET on someone considering who is in JRS picture.... I am a Rose fan, but I just found it ironic

Haha, yea really he knew all about betting that's for sure.
I think tonight will be a much better game if you want to listen the game will broadcast on 105.7 FM
Bosox Fan Wrote:I think tonight will be a much better game if you want to listen the game will broadcast on 105.7 FM

Why listen to it when you can go watch it!!
bluegrassballa Wrote:Why listen to it when you can go watch it!!

Because gas is $4.... I would love to go watch I think it will be a tight one tonight
Freeman is pitching tonight.
Estill is ready for them :]
Go Neers!
loves2cheer Wrote:Freeman is pitching tonight.
Estill is ready for them :]
Go Neers!

I think Estilll will will underestimate Dakota... He is a quality pitcher
Greenup really knocked Freeman around then I guess?