Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Resident Evil 5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else think this game looks as good as I do? I think it looks incredible.

We were talking about this on another forum. The game looks great. I'll defiantly be getting this, as im a huge fan of RE series
This game looks pretty great.
I have always been an fan of this series, and this is on my must get list.
It will not be released until 2009 though. The wait is going to be rough
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:It will not be released until 2009 though. The wait is going to be rough

Sad :mad: :redboxer:
New Trailer...Makes it look even better

[YOUTUBE="fRl1QFX_Qrw"]fRl1QFX_Qrw[/YOUTUBE]
I have no idea how I posted that video like that.
You can download the demo of this on xbox live now! go check it out, u can even play co-op online with a friend on this demo.
15th region slamdunk Wrote:You can download the demo of this on xbox live now! go check it out, u can even play co-op online with a friend on this demo.

Whats your opinion of the demo?
Looks like a great game.
Jimmy Dugan Wrote:Whats your opinion of the demo?

I think its going to be a good game. Graphics and gameplay are all in the same style as RE:4. The co-op offline and online will be a nice little added bonus to.
the demo is awesome
I love every resident evil game so I can't wait for this...I have already been waiting over a year.
Downloaded the demo last night and I gotta say it looks really good. As long as they tweak the controls a little bit and everything I think this game is going to be awesome.
I got this game today and it is awesome. Graphics are amazing.
This game is AWESOME!!!
MisterPerfect Wrote:This game is AWESOME!!!

:Thumbs:
I am on the last chapter of this game now..Not a boring moment in it.
Can't wait. When is the date it is suppose to come out?
cougarpride08 Wrote:Can't wait. When is the date it is suppose to come out?

It came out last friday.
I got it, havent had a chance to play it yet.
Awesome game, best of the series I would say.
Wish they would come out with Resident Evil for PSP.
TheCandyManIsBack Wrote:Awesome game, best of the series I would say.

I love it but I would have to say 4 is the best of the series. This one comes close though.
Anyone else finished this game? Great game from start to finish.