Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Greenup vs Estill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who will win.
Lets just face the facts Greenup co who plays way better teams, tough region, and flat out better than Estill in every part of the game.
Game 1 score: Greenup-9 Estill-4
Game 2 score: Greenup- 8 Estill-2

Great year for Estill Co though but JMO Greenup is one of the best teams in state and Estill no where near that status
From my name I am sure you can figure out I am from Estill and played with the current seniors. I am going to take Estill in 3 games. I think playing at Powell Co. is an advantage for Estill, almost like another home game. From what I gather, if Greenup's pitching is off on one of the first two nights, they could be in trouble., since that seems to be their biggest advantage. If Greenup has a lot of pull hitters, I can see a lot of trouble for Estill. Regardless I think this goes to 3 games and is a good series with Estill squeaking out in the end.
SimplyDis1 Wrote:Lets just face the facts Greenup co who plays way better teams, tough region, and flat out better than Estill in every part of the game.
Game 1 score: Greenup-9 Estill-4
Game 2 score: Greenup- 8 Estill-2

Great year for Estill Co though but JMO Greenup is one of the best teams in state and Estill no where near that status

I would have to agree with you on that.
I will take Estill in tonight's game!
I will take Greenup in 2... but last year Greenup should have ran over North Laurel in 2 and ended up getting it in 3
Bosox Fan Wrote:I will take Greenup in 2... but last year Greenup should have ran over North Laurel in 2 and ended up getting it in 3

I think whether it's in 2 or 3 Greenup will somehow find a way to win this series. They are too experienced and have found a way not to lose since Mid-April.
I'll pick Greenup.
Greenup will cruise.
I don't know much about Estill County. Are they loaded with pitching or more of an offensive type of team?
OutsideLogic Wrote:I don't know much about Estill County. Are they loaded with pitching or more of an offensive type of team?

OFFENSE!!! They swing the big sticks!!!!Smile
Jshort5 Wrote:OFFENSE!!! They swing the big sticks!!!!Smile

So will Tylers scoreless inning streak end tonight?
Who leads Estill in homeruns and how many on the year?
I think Freeman had around 7 or 8. Not sure if he head them in Homers, but if someone had more than that then.....A LOADED LINEUP! And they have it!
Bosox Fan Wrote:So will Tylers scoreless inning streak end tonight?
I think Scoreless inning streak ends tonight, but I hope not. Boyd County should have ended in the third when they got their first batter of the inning on and could not advanced him to score. Failure to move runners cost BC a run.:Thumbs:
CleanupMan Wrote:I think Scoreless inning streak ends tonight, but I hope not. Boyd County should have ended in the third when they got their first batter of the inning on and could not advanced him to score. Failure to move runners cost BC a run.:Thumbs:

GREENUP CO. 2 ESTILL 1 TOP OF THE 3RD INNING
I believe Freeman leads with 8, Benedict 6, another player at 4, with 3 other boys with 2 or more home runs.
I was impressed by Estil holding Freeman back... I think that gives them the best chance to win the series
Jshort5 Wrote:OFFENSE!!! They swing the big sticks!!!!Smile

They didn't swing em' very big last night. Tyler all but shut them down all night!