Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Gas $2.71 in Richmond/Lexington :x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gas is ridiculous!!!!!! :x :x
Cap_PDT_0: $2.69 here in Winchester for Unleaded, was $2.49 when I went home last night. Cap_PDT_0:
$2.77 in Melvin, Ky. :roll:

BTW, who changed my VIP bar? I'd like to have it back. It was pimp. Somebody better be making some arrangements. :o
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:BTW, who changed my VIP bar? I'd like to have it back. It was pimp. Somebody better be making some arrangements. :o

It defaulted back to BGR. We will not be using anything other than sports teams in the rank system. So if you want a High School, College or any Pro team rank, let us know in the rank request thread located at the top of the page in the Announcement section.

Thank You,

BGR Staff
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:$2.77 in Melvin, Ky. :roll:

BTW, who changed my VIP bar? I'd like to have it back. It was pimp. Somebody better be making some arrangements. :o

Smile Vicars? figures.. :o

BTW,, BB call me when you get a chance.. I was gonna call you and lost your phone number..
I payed $2.48 in Pikeville today but I saw it as high as $2.61 in some places.
The cheapest reg. unleaded in Prestonsburg is $2.49 and the highest reg. unleaded is $2.79
torQQue Wrote:
bevinsville_bomber Wrote:$2.77 in Melvin, Ky. :roll:

Smile Vicars? figures.. :o

BTW,, BB call me when you get a chance.. I was gonna call you and lost your phone number..

Yep, no surprise there though. Smile

Alright, will do QQ. 8)
We paid 2.65 today I think.
yea and prices are not goin to drop much till after labor day.

:evil:
It's only getting worse. Gas prices are getting waaaaayyy out of hand. Look for things to start getting nasty at the pumps.

Gas $3.09at a Speedway station on Versailles road for 93.
I think it's $2.86 here in Ashland. :evil:
Gas? Great topic, I think it is so stupid because president bush knows we will pay any price they put up on the billboards because we have to have it to get back and forth to work. :evil:
yea exactly. mighty Bush. he aint done shi+ for us. :evil: