Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: No umbrellas at the new Belfry Stadium.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In consideration of All the fans the new Belfry stadium will be UMBRELLA FREE!!!
Plan on bringing a poncho and rain gear as umbrellas will not be allowed
Personally, I think it's a good decision....no obstructed view nor getting rainwater dumped due to huge umbrellas.
I agree 8)
Very smart idea...there's a reason that major college's ban the use of umbrellas in their stadiums....glad to see that the administration also sees this reasoning.
8) I agree too.. umbrellas shouldnt be allowed at games...
I LOVE this idea!! 8)
I'd never thought about that myself because umbrellas don't effect me, but that really is a great idea. Personally, I never sit at football games. I stand on the very top row of the stadium and scream my heart out lol.
This is the best idea for Belfry EVER imo....When Pburg was playing them last year it was barley raining and all these lil preppy girls had to have their umbrellas cause they didnt want their makeup to run or hair to frizz and I COULD NOT see any of the ball game what so ever, So who ever thought of this i want to say thank you. I dont think I will be going to Belfry this year since pburg plays them at home and playoffs will be at PBURG :twisted: 8)
Playoffs at P'Burg ??? Im glad you're so cocky !!!

Keep on trash talking, we love the locker room matireal 8)
football05 Wrote:This is the best idea for Belfry EVER imo....When Pburg was playing them last year it was barley raining and all these lil preppy girls had to have their umbrellas cause they didnt want their makeup to run or hair to frizz and I COULD NOT see any of the ball game what so ever, So who ever thought of this i want to say thank you. I dont think I will be going to Belfry this year since pburg plays them at home and playoffs will be at PBURG :twisted: 8)

now now football, tell the truth, you couldnt see because you had your eyes closed because you couldnt stand to watch your precious blackcats collapse. :?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Big Grin :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!: :!:
Last years games against Prestonsburg were awsome..if your a Belfry fan..lol
Yes I have to agree I did close my eyes when doug stiff armed joe lol. I bet Coach D even closed his eyes and shook his head LOL
Nah im not being cocky just have confidence :twisted:
Someone has to keep things interesting dont they? So that will be me this year. I wish every team best of luck this season and cant wait for belfry to roll into pburg, too bad it wasnt at belfry so we could stop under the lights and do a lil dance make a lil well ya know lol Confusedhock: Tongue
MR.INCREDIBLE Wrote:
football05 Wrote:This is the best idea for Belfry EVER imo....When Pburg was playing them last year it was barley raining and all these lil preppy girls had to have their umbrellas cause they didnt want their makeup to run or hair to frizz and I COULD NOT see any of the ball game what so ever, So who ever thought of this i want to say thank you. I dont think I will be going to Belfry this year since pburg plays them at home and playoffs will be at PBURG :twisted: 8)

now now football, tell the truth, you couldnt see because you had your eyes closed because you couldnt stand to watch your precious blackcats collapse. :?

Smile Smile
like that qq
u going to come to one of the belfry pburg rival games? alot of people always shows up.
Yes, I will this year.. Already went to one Belfry game. BUt im am going to watch them two square off this year for sure..
all football stadiums should be that way.
Yup, QQ it sure is something to enjoy, now for the big question? Which side are you going to be sitting on? hmmmm think about that for a bit lol and let everyone know. I of course wont be sitting on any certain sie I will be in the press box spotting for prestonsburg announcer so he can make the right calls over the intercom. But you all know who I will be pulling for. 8)
You know its a good rivalry when the game is talked about before the season starts. I really hope the game is caller "fairly" since it will be @ Prestonsburg. Those out of bounds plays can be tricky... Smile :|
Good move on behalf of the Belfry School System on not allowing 'brellas in the game, I couldn't see a darn thing at other stadiums due to a callaway golf umbrella infront of me each time it rained.
BelfryPride Wrote:You know its a good rivalry when the game is talked about before the season starts. I really hope the game is caller "fairly" since it will be @ Prestonsburg. Those out of bounds plays can be tricky... Smile :|

Haha thats pretty funny BP. Ahh he is gone off to college now and I think he coulda been the only one to "catch" the ball. Yup it is a HUGE rivalry, and its been talked about since football season was over last year seems like.
I know I cant wait.
O yea QQ if you want to take some good pics, you can get up with me and come in the press box for the game. Just let me know. 8)
football05 Wrote:Yes I have to agree I did close my eyes when doug stiff armed joe lol. I bet Coach D even closed his eyes and shook his head LOL
Nah im not being cocky just have confidence :twisted:

just kiddin around with you man pburg had a heck of a team the last couple of years 8)
AND its easy to have confidence when you know what we lost but you better not underestimate us we WILL be ready for you guys :?
Im aware LOL belfry is always prepared for Pburg cause most likley that decides who goes to state. So pburg will also be prepared to lol....
i cant wait till the first belfry and p-burg game but that second one is what i am waiting for.
redbull Wrote:i cant wait till the first belfry and p-burg game but that second one is what i am waiting for.

Should be a dandy red.. I cant wait either.. I hope it dont rain Smile
Fishing Wrote:
redbull Wrote:i cant wait till the first belfry and p-burg game but that second one is what i am waiting for.

Should be a dandy red.. I cant wait either.. I hope it dont rain Smile

I hope it rains, remember PRESTONSBURG is allowed to have umbrellas at our stadium Smile
Good decision by the Belfry folk...