Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: GSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got back from GSP at Bellarmine in Louisville a few weeks ago, and it was freakin awesome. DId anyone else go this year or in the past years? It's the best 5 wks of your life.
Hawkamania I had a friend that I graduated with went there, she was an RA. She got paid like 2500 bucks for doing that.
I thought about doing it last year but I already had Booth Scholars. But I've heard nothing but GREAT things about it. Probably a big miss on my part.
I'm a former GSP'er! I went to GSP in 2003 at EKU. I absolutely LOVED it. It was an awesome experience. I think I'm going to apply to be an RA for next summer.

Hawkamania, do you know where you're going to college at yet? What was your focus and that other thing? My focus was Psychology and the other class was Ink In Your Veins (which I HATED!)
Smart people suck... :x
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Smart people suck... :x
Some people are jealous :?
a lot of my friends went... they loved it
Same here 15th, alot of my friends have went and they allll love it.

3 of my friends went this year and lots in the past.
Beef Wrote:
crazytaxidriver Wrote:Smart people suck... :x
Some people are jealous :?

:evil:
Smart people always get to do the fun stuff
football05, were you talking about a blonde headed girl named tarryn? WOw is all i can say about her.

My Focus area was political and legal issues and general studies was mural painting.

Beef, man, you definently missed out,,,booth scholars sucks compared to this especially when you get caught in Washington DC drunk with 3 girls spending the night with you. Yeah...that happened to me.
hawkamania Wrote:football05, were you talking about a blonde headed girl named tarryn? WOw is all i can say about her.

He probably was because I know Taryn went.. I played ball with her .. she's a great friend and smart lol 8)