Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Summer JV or 16U Baseball tournaments
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anybody know of any tournaments or teams looking for games?
kybaseball Wrote:Does anybody know of any tournaments or teams looking for games?

Montgomery Co has some open dates June and July. Contact Coach Gene Combs. PM me if you need a contact number or e-mail address.
are there any teams in north east ky???????
kybaseball Wrote:are there any teams in north east ky???????

The Cobra's out of Flemingbrug, Coach by Gary Ishmael. If I'm not mistaken they have a 16u team.
643DP Wrote:The Cobra's out of Flemingbrug, Coach by Gary Ishmael. If I'm not mistaken they have a 16u team.

and they are gonna be tough this year..alot more talent
643DP Wrote:The Cobra's out of Flemingbrug, Coach by Gary Ishmael. If I'm not mistaken they have a 16u team.

thanks, we all ready have them scheduled. Ishmael is one of the best coaches in this area.
sumj45 Wrote:and they are gonna be tough this year..alot more talent

yes they will be tough for sure, but they did lose one of thier starting pitchers who could flat bring it,and last years short stop is gone . they are two huge losses but Gary will figure out what to do.
Any 18 year old travel teams in Louisa, Paintsville ,Pikeville. If anyone knows of one please post
kybaseball Wrote:thanks, we all ready have them scheduled. Ishmael is one of the best coaches in this area.

Gary is a great coach
kybaseball Wrote:thanks, we all ready have them scheduled. Ishmael is one of the best coaches in this area.

when is this tournament?
TBA, there has been some rescheduling
DawgBalls Wrote:Any 18 year old travel teams in Louisa, Paintsville ,Pikeville. If anyone knows of one please post
East Ky Bombers
HoRnEt4EvEr Wrote:East Ky Bombers

Who is the coach and do they need any players
DawgBalls Wrote:Who is the coach and do they need any players

The bombers are 17&U soon to be 18&U next season
DawgBalls Wrote:Any 18 year old travel teams in Louisa, Paintsville ,Pikeville. If anyone knows of one please post
Pikeville Bombers

Oops, looks like I was beat to the draw.