Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lynn Camp @ Leslie County Predictions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im getting eager.. Lets talk some football..

I think Lynn Camp will WIN dominate thier district this year and also win the the region.

I think Lynn Camp will be too much for Leslie County. I'll take Lynn Camp by 14.
Im not so sure anymore. Lynn Camp scrimmaged Sheldon Clark last night and it wasn't pretty for the boys in orange. Lynn Camp had several false starts and penalties. Sheldon Clark may be dangerous this year.
For Lynn Camp to win the game they will have to cut down on the mental mistakes they made in their scrimmages. They will need to establish the running game early, Lynn Camp always seems to start out slow, and if they do against Leslie they will get beat. I look for Leslie to be sky high for this one, they want to prove they are a top ten team in 2A, and what a way to do that than beat a top ten team in Class A. If Lynn Camp plays well early, I think it will be a close game that could go either way. If they get off to a bad start, Leslie will have their way with Lynn Camp.
Lynn Camp had a lot of starters out for the SC game that will be back for this game. A lot of kids were out of position because of this. LC will not start slow and will probably have too much size and speed for a lot of teams this year, and this will be a game decided on speed, both on offense and defense. Cats by at least 7.
Leslie co. looked good in their loss to South Laurel and I expect them to be cranked up for this one. If Lynn Camp can with stand the first quarter with out getting blown out they may keep it close but I don't look for it. Leslie in a big way 42 Lynn Camp 7
33 power Wrote:Leslie co. looked good in their loss to South Laurel and I expect them to be cranked up for this one. If Lynn Camp can with stand the first quarter with out getting blown out they may keep it close but I don't look for it. Leslie in a big way 42 Lynn Camp 7

WOW..

I would be shocked if this were the outcome. Lynn Camp closed the season strong last year and they didnt lose much.

Is Leslie County strong this year?
Central05 Wrote:Im not so sure anymore. Lynn Camp scrimmaged Sheldon Clark last night and it wasn't pretty for the boys in orange. Lynn Camp had several false starts and penalties. Sheldon Clark may be dangerous this year.

Thats surprising Central... I hope LC gets everybody healthy before season.
Leslie County
In the Sheldon Clar scrimmage LC was without running backs Josh Reynolds and Joe Roskropf, who combine for over 2000 yards of LC offense a last season, plus both a key members of the defense that also saw Mike Hall and Scott Bray out, you lose 4 starters off a class a football team it hurts you bad, but i still thought LC played bad and played no emotion. Leslie County will be ready, they are well coach, and believe they are in the hunt for a state title. Imo two big keys for LC will be the play on the O-line, they will have to play well for the running game to get going, and the play of Lynn Camp secondary. They make the short passes turn into something big.