Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Impact Underclassman
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ive heard about the honaker twins seeing a lot of playing time this year and dustin may and quirvon merchant but does ne1 else know nething about other sophmore's and freshmans

does anyone know hwo the best underclassmen are for

Pikeville
Phelps
P. C. Central
Shelby Valley
Belfry
East Ridge
For Belfry
Sophmore QB Ryan Preston starting as of now and looking pretty impressive.
Freshman FB Ivan Lee very big and very fast look to see him in some of the V-games.
Sophmore FB Dustin May starting at LB also looking good too. 6'2 215-220
Pike Central

Quirvon Merchant-so. quick as lighting.. needs to bulk up though..

i'll come back with more ltater
Will preston get to throw the ball any or will Belfry run the ball every down this year
Sophomore Matt Thomas RB Ashland Tomcats He started last year, and he did alright, but He has really picked up his game this year. Very fast, I think he runs a 4.4 or less.
kyfootballfan Wrote:Will preston get to throw the ball any or will Belfry run the ball every down this year

IF WE ARE GOING TO WIN WE WILL HAVE TO THROW BUT DONT LOOK FOR MORE THAN 5 ATTEMPTS A GAME.....WHOEVER IS UNDER CENTER WILL HOPEFULLY BE A BALANCED PLAYER WITH THE ABILITY TO RUN DOWN THE FIELD Cheval1.g:
Pike Central has a few young kids on the line...
Tyler Blair- Freshman/ OL
Palazoa(speeling)- Sophmore/ OL/DL
there are more but im in a daze right now there are about 4-5 freshman and soph mayb more that play on the line for PC
Daniel "Tiny" Coleman OL/DL for Pike Central
Ivan Lee and Dustin May both from Belfry will impress alot of people this season
There are a few that come to mind, when i think about this, for ashland,

Matt Thomas-4.4 40 time, and great athleticism, has the ability to run or catch the ball, and has great moves, always a threat for any team.

Drew McDavid-4.6 40 time, also great athleticism, and can catch ANYTHING coming at him, he has a great verticle, and racks up tons of yards after a carry.

Luke Bonner-Not sure of the 40 time, but he has great techniqe, and can hit you hard, he was an all area honorable mention last year, after only starting after the 3rd game.

Fields Davis-He is one of the hardes hitters we have and he is a heck of a LB, he will stop any runner, dead in their tracks, he has plenty of potential, and i believe he squats 510 lbs, benches 280, and cleans, 235.
Wow.. Matt is Quick ABOMB.. BTW, Awesome nickname!!!!!!!
Yeah he is quick, and is only improving himself, he does jump-soles with a few teamates, Luke Bonner, Tyler Reliford, and Drew McDavid once a week.Jump soles are exercisees in weighted shoes, so imagine agilities in 5lb shoes, and thats what it is like.