Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Open positions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What schools will have head baseball job positions open after this year?
Haha! This should be a fun thread!
I agree JRS according to all the rumors that i have heard it should be very interesting to see how things pan out for next year.
When are decisions made for next year's coaches? Is it at the end of the season? During the summer? Start of school year? Or in January, prior to the baseball season?
Any openings due to retirement or simply coaches moving on to other teams/locations (not rumor movings)?
As a fan in the 14th region, I think there SHOULD be some changes. Some of these guys don't put much effort or time into coaching and it shows on the field. Their teams don't have a clue to the basic fundamentals of the game. Politics and apathy seem to help them keep their jobs. Just one man's opinion.
Prestonsburg
I have heard countless times that at the end of the '09 season Tucker Howard of Paintsville will be leaving...whether or not this ends up being true is wait to be seen.
Shelby Valley is open..................again
I know Jenkins has an opening as well..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I know Jenkins has an opening as well..

Your right Anderson will not be with Jenkins next year.
Has anyone heard who has been hired in these vacant coaching positions?
sherman14 Wrote:Your right Anderson will not be with Jenkins next year.

What happened to Anderson?
I heard he went to Mason County to be closer to his wife's family..Just what I heard..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:I heard he went to Mason County to be closer to his wife's family..Just what I heard..

Hate to hear that. He did a lot of good for the program at Jenkins the last couple of years. Hopefully he can get a head coaching job again somewhere. He's a top notch coach.
Anderson was a good coach but I heard Kiley Hall from LCC will be the next coach @ JHS.
KHSAA website has Brandon Ratliff listed as the new Jenkins coach.
Tailback44 Wrote:Anderson was a good coach but I heard Kiley Hall from LCC will be the next coach @ JHS.
No truth to this whatsoever! He is very happy at LCC, learning from IMO, one of the best coaches that this state has to offer.
The Knox Central job is open.
Brandon Ratliff will be the baseball coach this year for JHS.
Tailback44 Wrote:Anderson was a good coach but I heard Kiley Hall from LCC will be the next coach @ JHS.

This is not true Jenkins has already made thier choose in Brandon Ratliif.
I hear allen centrals position is open again..
Allen Central
Anyone filled the Allen Central job yet?
Josh Todd is the new coach at Allen Central.
Has Shelby Valley hired anyone?
IRISH4 Wrote:I have heard countless times that at the end of the '09 season Tucker Howard of Paintsville will be leaving...whether or not this ends up being true is wait to be seen.

Lets hope not , Its probaly just rumors from crybaby parents that has personal issues with the coach.
97baseball Wrote:Has Shelby Valley hired anyone?

I don't think so.
Now What Wrote:Lets hope not , Its probaly just rumors from crybaby parents that has personal issues with the coach.

Now whos being a crybaby....unless you are a parent whos child has played under Howard no need to be calling people crybaby with personal issues. He just don't have the right leadership to win tournaments and play baseball with High School competition. Just stating my opinion.
I hate to be the one to bring the bad news to the P-ville crew but they no longer have the studs that they have had in the past. Its not gonna matter who the coach is you all will be struggling every year to make it out of district. Only JC and LC has not only the horses but the amount of kids needed to continue a program durring this point in high school sports.
Pages: 1 2