Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: NFL Preview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who's gonna win the Super Bowl this year? Give some reasons why you think they will. That should keep people from saying teams like the 49er's lol
I guess I'll go ahead and put my Jets because this is their year. They got the new kicker that they needed to make it last year, plus now they got Ty Law to strengthen that already great D. Chad should throw up some decent numbers with the addition of Coles, who works very well with Chad. Curtis Martin is always cosistent and throws up over 1000 yards every year since he joined the NFL. Jonathan Vilma will lead the Defense this year. Can't wait to see the result. Sad
Jets wouldn't be bad. But until someone beats the champions I'll have to go with New England. Just seems like they have something going.
I think the Pats have had to many offseason losses to continue to play like they have, but anything can happpen.
the patriots will become the 1st team in nfl history tow in 3 super bowls in a row, and 4 out of the last 5 years, making them the greatest dynasty of all-time following the end of this season's super bowl.. 8)
:x BOO! BOOO! Sorry but to me the Pats to the Jets are like Russell to Ashland. I hate 'em...
The Bengals should be pretty good this year.. Im talking making Playoffs..

I can narrow you superbowl winners down to 3. It will be either Colts, Jets or the Pats. 8) For obvious reasons..
Im hoping my Cowboys can manage at least a .500 season this year. Parcells revamped the defense through the draft and free agency. Jones is back for his second season and first full one. Drew Bledsoe gives them a reliable QB but reciever wise other than Keyshawn, they are weak.

Colts are my pick to win the Super Bowl. The Patriots lost many key components that led to their 3 out of 4 championships. The Eagles have dumb ass TO holding out and without him I dont think they have enough offensive power. That leaves the door wide open for the Colts who still have the Big 3, other great recievers, and a little better defense.
I'm expecting a big season from Julius Jones.
The rubberband man chooses the E-A-G-L-E-S WWWWOOOOOO. Now thta its official TO is back and not holding out the eagles got it now. The pats lost to much to be superbowl champs Michael Vick still cant throw coming out of the AFC will most likely be either the jets or colts but the eagles are just to good they will win for their first superbowl ever so says the rubberband man :o