Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Will Dale Jr. fall out Race for cup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
ye or ne
i am a huge Jr fan and i can say he will not make the Chase.
but on the lighter side my second favorite Tony Stewart is doin great.
JR is OUT!!! His team has struggled this season, that's for sure. I read an article about the #8 team a few weeks ago and the guy who wrote it said he felt that one of the bigger downfalls was the communication between Jr and the crew chiefs he's had. The writer said that neither of the crew chiefs he's had this year have been able to do very well with him mostly because they don't get to call the shots anyway. He said it was whatever Jr wanted to do, not what the crew chief thought should be done whenever their trying to adjust an ill handling race car. I was at Bristol Saturday night and got to hear it first hand for myself over the scanner. On the last pit stop in particular with about 40-50 laps to go I think, Steve Hmiel was calling for 4 tires on the radio, Jr was trying to guess who was coming in and who wasn't, after they went back and forth a few times Hmiel just said, "Whatever you want to do it's up to you", then there was silence until all the cars behind the 8 pitted and he tried to turn it on the crew saying, I knew that would f**king happen, s**t don't be mad at me when they start f**king passing us. Which I don't think he lost that many spots anyway maybe 1 I think, but why blow up at them it was his call he was mad at himself and trying to blame it on someone. He needs Tony Eury Sr back to take over and make the calls and make him listen. Last yearas Bristol when Eury was with the 8 team, Jr bucked on him not wanting to pit and Eury told him that he called the shots not Jr and if he didn't pit he'd climb down off the pit box and kick his ass when the race was over, if you remember Jr won the race last year.
yea i def hate it that he is out of the chase. his whole year has been tough.
It's time to regroup and make another run next year, because its ova!
It's positively ova now!!!
Yeah, He is out of the points race, even if he wins next Sunday. :x
:x
Confusedhock:

Sorry guys Smile