Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Allen Central vs. Phelps (15th Region Tournament)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
May 26, 8 p.m. @ East Ridge.

Predictions?
Allen Central 3-2
With the latest AC injury this will be a good game. Stiltner will throw for Phelps and he is no slouch. Both of these teams got the draw they had to have IMO. Phelps won by one run earlier in the year at Phelps. It could be a good one.
This should be a good game. Like someone said earlier- Phelps won the first match up by one run. AC was missing their starting catcher and starting first baseman last time around- this time they will play with out starting center fielder and lead off hitter Alex Hammonds. Not sure if Phelps was missing anyone last time around- but I don't think they threw Stiltner in the previous match up.

Good Luck to both teams- and let's hope they both stay injury free.
Is Little able to start in games now? I know he has been pitching late in games, but will he be able to actually throw possibly a complete game in this tournament?
gotcha2 Wrote:This should be a good game. Like someone said earlier- Phelps won the first match up by one run. AC was missing their starting catcher and starting first baseman last time around- this time they will play with out starting center fielder and lead off hitter Alex Hammonds. Not sure if Phelps was missing anyone last time around- but I don't think they threw Stiltner in the previous match up.

Good Luck to both teams- and let's hope they both stay injury free.

What happened to Alex Hammonds?
BaseballMan Wrote:What happened to Alex Hammonds?

Look at the other thread. It has all of it posted. He got hit in the mouth with a bat last night I think, but it is on another thread.
Alex might play tomorrow, and if he does i'll take AC 4-2. Without Alex, i think AC will have a hard time, but good luck AC
i talked to AC's coach last night and he said that he talked to Alex yesterday and said that he was wanting to play