Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 15th Region Schedule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When will the schedule of the 15th Region tourny be released.

Also how bout directions to East Ridge for those that havent been there from the JC anc LC end.
The Regional Meeting/drawing is scheduled for Sunday at 2:00. Pairings/schedules will available after the meeting. I can get to ER, but I couldn't give directions.
Batpuff Wrote:When will the schedule of the 15th Region tourny be released.

Also how bout directions to East Ridge for those that havent been there from the JC anc LC end.
From US 23 South follow past Pikeville then exit onto US460/KY 80 east bound...ER HS is approximately 20 miles from the exit off US 23....can't miss ER, it's right on US460 on your right
The 15th Region Tourney is tentatively scheduled to play at 11am, 1:30, 4pm, and 6:30pm

All first round games to be played Monday May 26.

Draw and tournament meeting is set for 2pm Sunday
Johnson Central has school Monday
FOX SPORTS Wrote:From US 23 South follow past Pikeville then exit onto US460/KY 80 east bound...ER HS is approximately 20 miles from the exit off US 23....can't miss ER, it's right on US460 on your right

OK thanks I had been there once but forgot the route number. lol
MR. Slate Wrote:Johnson Central has school Monday
I remember several times, dist and reg games being played during school hours. At Paintsville they would let you go to the game if you wanted, but JC could still have school. The players would be excused I am sure. How many kids will go to ER anyway? 15-20?
MR. Slate Wrote:Johnson Central has school Monday

Stinks to be them, Letcher county has been out since May 14 and dont go back 'till August 17
FOX SPORTS Wrote:From US 23 South follow past Pikeville then exit onto US460/KY 80 east bound...ER HS is approximately 20 miles from the exit off US 23....can't miss ER, it's right on US460 on your right

Driving on 460 East towards Grundy, Virginia,after you pass the exit to Elkhorn City on your right (which will be 16-17 miles from your exit onto 460 from 23 South), you will drive up the gradual slope of a mountain for a couple of miles. Upon reaching the cut through at the top of the mountain, the school is on your right just a couple of hundred yards past the top. The field will be in view next to the road as you exit the cut through.
KHSAA Blue Wrote:Driving on 460 East towards Grundy, Virginia,after you pass the exit to Elkhorn City on your right (which will be 16-17 miles from your exit onto 460 from 23 South), you will drive up the gradual slope of a mountain for a couple of miles. Upon reaching the cut through at the top of the mountain, the school is on your right just a couple of hundred yards past the top. The field will be in view next to the road as you exit the cut through.

Yea I knew that it sat on the top of a hill and was on the rt I just couldnt remember the route number but thanks.
The Guru Wrote:I remember several times, dist and reg games being played during school hours. At Paintsville they would let you go to the game if you wanted, but JC could still have school. The players would be excused I am sure. How many kids will go to ER anyway? 15-20?
If it gets you out of school I have a feeling mroe than 15-20 might make the track.
So has anyone heard the draw yet.