Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Duct Tape Bandit Sentenced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,357762,00.html

CATLETTSBURG, Ky. — A man accused of wrapping his head in duct tape and robbing an eastern Kentucky liquor store has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.

Deputy circuit clerk Cathy Alley says Judge David Hagerman sentenced 25-year-old Kasey G. Kazee Friday in Boyd Circuit Court.

Kazee pleaded guilty last month to second-degree robbery.

Police say Kazee entered an Ashland liquor store on Aug. 10 with his entire head, except for openings at his eyes and mouth, wrapped in duct tape.

Police say he threatened to harm a clerk if she didn't give him money from the cash register and she complied. Before the "Duct Tape Bandit" could make his getaway, another store employee tackled him in the parking lot and he was detained until officers arrived.

Police said no weapon was found on Kazee when he was arrested.
I remember when I first seen this on the news, it was a good thing they caught him but I was laughing until I was crying, even better part was him saying it wasn't him.
haha thats where he belongs for a while!
What an Idoit!
Wow...
I was lucky enough to go past shamrock liqour after he had been caught. There he was handcuffed, sitting indian style in the parking lot, head all taped up, surrounded by police. I didn't know what exactly was going on