Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Man Accused Of Spraying Nurses With HIV+ Blood
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:Man Accused Of Spraying Nurses With HIV+ Blood

August 12, 2005 - TACOMA, Wash. -- A belligerent patient was arrested at Tacoma General Hospital where he is accused of spraying nurses with his blood, infected with the AIDS virus.

Nurses said the man became combative about 1 a.m. Thursday while his IV was being changed.

They said he pulled it out and sprayed nurses with his HIV infected blood. Some of the blood landed on a nurse's arm. The hospital said she did not have an open wound and was not infected.

The man in his 30s was booked into the Pierce County Jail for investigation of assault.

People like this deserve to be :wink: qleft1.gif qleft7.gif qright2.g: qright6.g:

Wonder if he could be charged for attempted murder? I'd think so...
This is just wrong. I hope that the nurse isn't infected like it says.
Well, I hope she is ok, and I hope he goes to jail for life, he doesnt need to be on the streets.
I agree...someone that crazy needs locked up
I think this is a very scary situation. More than others might think being I am married to a nurse. I feel like if he knew he was infected, then he should be charged with attempted murder or something. If he didnt know he was infected and just went crazy wanting to leave, then that would still be bad but not as bad as trying to infect someone on purpose.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:I think this is a very scary situation. More than others might think being I am married to a nurse. I feel like if he knew he was infected, then he should be charged with attempted murder or something. If he didnt know he was infected and just went crazy wanting to leave, then that would still be bad but not as bad as trying to infect someone on purpose.

My feelings exactly. I would think that he knew he was infected and in such case should be charged with attempted murder..
Quote:People like this deserve to be :wink: qleft1.gif qleft7.gif qright2.g: qright6.g:

Wonder if he could be charged for attempted murder? I'd think so...
8) 8) 8)
Maybe he wants to be arrested for it, then wouldnt all his medical bills be paid by the goverment?
he needs to be shot in town square.